Iconic 12-min helicopter tour of Dubai
- See a panoramic view of The Palm Jumeirah
- Be awed by the view of Burj Al Arab from the sky
- Get a closer look at the World Islands
Take off from the helipad at Dubai Police Academy and experience mesmerizing sites of the Palm Jumeirah and Atlantis from the trunk of the Palm. As your aerial tour continues you get to fly above the astonishing Dubai beaches and the Burj Al Arab. Be adorned with the views of the amazing architectural masterpiece, Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world, the Dubai Canal, the Godolphin and other artistically built infrastructures at the Business Bay. You will then return towards Dubai Marina with unforgettable memories of Dubai.
You can also choose a private tour for a maximum of five people to share the views with your closest friends or family and/or choose the roundtrip transfer for a convenient hotel pick-up/drop-off service.
- 12-minute helicopter tour
- Roundtrip transfer (optional)
153 Umm Suqeim St - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
You will meet at the helipad at Dubai Police Academy.
- All passengers must arrive one hour prior to flight time
- Wear light clothing
- Child policy: Only children of above 16 kgs are allowed on board the aircraft
- Kindly present ID or Passport copy for boarding procedures
- Camera lens should be less than 400 mm
- Selfie sticks and tablets are strictly not allowed on the flight
- Tours operate daily departing between 8.00am-5.00pm
- The time of departure is subject to change. The exact time will be confirmed prior to your flight
During your one-hour yacht ride in Dubai, you'll explore the city's astounding azure coastline. Your...
Based on the popular music venue that was pioneered by the Elefteriades brothers in Beirut, Music Ha...
This is where you hit the Slope and shred some snow! The Slope session pass gives you the freedom an...
Prepare to immerse yourself in real Arabian cuisine! This private tour will lead you to the Al Ragga...
Visit the best sights of Dubai with this hop-on hop-off bus tour: you'll be able to visit everything...
Upon reaching the Burj Khalifa you will go up to the 124th floor of the tower and let the spectacula...