Indoor Skydiving Dubai
- Enjoy 2 exciting skydiving flights of 1 minute inside a vertical wind tunnel
- You will get a traning session and private personal assistence from a experienced instructor
- Experience this amazing activity and feel the adrenaline rushing through your body
Your experience starts when you meet with one of our experienced skydiving instructors. The instructor will give you a briefing and you will watch an instructional video which explains the hand gestures used while in the air. After the briefing you will get ready to put on your safety gear and start the flight.. As you enter the antechamber, your instructor awaits you. You can hear the roaring of wind through the tunnel as the machine is warming up. With your arms folded close to your chest slowly leaning forward suddenly a gush of air pushes you at a steady 2 feet high level. Then, without noticing, you reach a height of 12 feet. This is an exhilarating 2 minutes of your life leaving you breathless.
- 2 Flights of 1 minute each inside a vertical wind tunnel
- Training Session and private personal assistance from an instructor
- Flight suit, helmet, disposable socks, goggles, ear plugs, shoes and locker
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Refreshments and food
- Photo and video service
Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Rd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
City Centre Mirdif, Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road
- Please be 30 minutes prior to the start time at the location
- For a first timer, you won't be able to pull off the awesome moves but surely you will get to have the time of your life with the elated rush of soaring in the air while reaching at a manageable height of 12 feet
- Dress Code: Flying suit / shoes and disposable socks will be provided
- Weight less than 105kg (232 pounds) and are shorter than 180cm (5ft9), please contact the local supplier
- Weigh less than 115kg (254 pounds) and are taller than 180cm (5ft9), please contact the local supplier
- You must be 3 years old and above (Younger flyers must be able to comfortably wear one of our helmets)
- Pregnant women are not allowed to fly
- Persons with shoulder problems are not allowed to fly
- You are not under influence of alcohol or non-prescribed drugs
- You do not wear a plaster cast
- You have signed permission from a parent or guardian if you are below 18 years old
- You need to sign the waiver form
- If the activity is cancelled within 24hrs it will be charged 100% and is non refundable
Dailty: between 10am and 10pm (sessions lasy one hour which include waiting time and activity duration)
Feel the adrenaline rushing through your body with this thrilling Flyboard experience. Get yourself ...
Your six-hour desert safari tour will take you to Dubai’s most remote desert area known as ‘Lahbab’ ...
A 'must do' tour in Dubai that takes you on a drive through the dunes, ride a camel, henna tattoos, ...
Welcome a new day the Arabian way when you experience the serene beauty of a beautiful sunrise in th...
Imagine floating in the skies one kilometer above the Dubai desert sands on a hot air balloon ride w...
Discover the beautiful red desert landscape on the outskirts of Dubai on an evening safari to an exc...
An evening Dubai Safari is an unforgettable experience that will let you escape from the hustle of t...
Your quad bike ride in the Dubai desert is a new version of an off-road exploration. Feel the adrena...
Your red sand desert safari begins with a 4x4 ride to explore the beauty of the red sand of Arabia a...
For the guests looking to enjoy the desert without the hullaballoo of dune bashing, and quad biking;...