Laguna Waterpark tickets at La Mer Dubai
- Cool off from the desert heat at this seaside paradise
- Get one-day access to rides, play areas and the beach
- Take a stroll on the golden sand before riding the region's first Manta family raft ride
As if the simple joy of walking barefoot across golden sand wasn’t pleasant enough, in addition to great dining and shopping options, La Mer provides entertaining activities for the whole family to enjoy.
Nestled in the central area of La Mer beachfront neighborhood, Laguna Waterpark features five main areas as well as a beach club and a merchandise store. It also provides direct access to the beach embodying the concept of carefree fun by the sea.
Some of the unique attractions include the only WaveOz 180 FloRider in the GCC, one of only three in the world, an exciting slide tower including the region’s first Manta family raft ride, an Aqualoop and a comprehensive children’s zone with Splash Pad and AquaPlay Rain fortress.
The waterpark features 4 distinctive zones: Surf, Relax, Slide and Splash. You can also find at Laguna Waterpark:
- Waterslide complex with 5 waterslides
- Lazy river
- Splash Pad for younger children up to 4 years old
- Aqua Play (Tipping Bucket) for children 4 to 12 years old
- WaveOz 180 A surf club that overlooks the sea
- The Pool
- Retail, food and beverages
- Standard ticket- access to rides, play areas and the beach
- Food & drinks
- Infants 2 years old or younger: free
45 2 A St - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Laguna Waterpark is located beachfront at La Mer, Dubai.
- Tickets will be issued upon confirmation within 24 hours of booking request
- Once tickets are issued, the booking becomes non-refundable and non-cancelable
- Children under 13 years old need to be accompanied by an adult 18 or over
- Laguna Waterpark is open daily 10.00am-8.00pm
- Opening hours are subject to change
Experience the historic sites and vibrant cosmopolitan life of Dubai on this comprehensive tour. The...
After touring Dubai and exploring the desert you will be able to cool off in a fun and relaxing way ...
Come and see what internationally acclaimed Legoland Park has to offer in its seventh location in Du...
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breatht...
The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world (for now). See Dubai from above with an uplift...
Enjoy a dinner cruise on the Dubai Creek in a traditional bedouin boat.The Dubai Creek, an integral ...
Embark on a magical tour of the Arabian Gulf, through enchanting islands, amazing architectural stru...
Your private tour starts direct from your Dubai hotel or airport as you head towards the capital of ...
Everybody who visits Dubai knows the Burj Khalifa quite well, being the world's tallest tower with i...
Al Ain, the traditional seat of the Sheikhs, is perhaps the most folkloric of the main cities in the...