Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi and Grand Mosque tour from Dubai
- See the magical rays of light from the Louvre's dome
- Learn about the art forms from different cultures and civilizations
- View the Grand Mosque's perfect mix of old and modern Islamic architecture
After pick-up from Dubai, sit back on the drive to the Louvre Abu Dhabi located in Saadiyat Island. Follow your driver as he helps you enter the museum with your ticket.
As the largest in the Gulf region, this museum displays both classic and modern works of cultural and sociological significance from all over the world. Once inside the museum, you will discover the incredible dome formed of over 7,000 steel stars as light shines through.
Continue your stroll around the museum and view the immense collections of artworks. Admire pieces from the museum's permanent collection as well as works on loan from French museums, such as the Louvre, the Center Georges Pompidou, Musee d’Orsay and Palace of Versailles. Take the time to visit the museum's Children’s Museum, various exhibitions, restaurant, cafe and boutique.
After your museum visit, you will return to the vehicle for the drive to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. Enter the courtyard and see the shining exterior surface of the mosque, made up of white Greek and Macedonian tiles. Step inside the mosque to see the world’s largest hand-woven carpet, large crystal chandeliers and glass panels studded with thousands of Swarovski crystals.
After the tour, enjoy the drive back to your hotel in Dubai.
- Entrance fee for Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi and Grand Mosque
- Dubai hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Clean and air-conditioned modern vehicle
- English-speaking driver
- Clothing for women
- Cold mineral water
- Guide at the museum
- Infants (0-3): free
During checkout, you will be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel in Dubai for pick-up.
- Please be aware that the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque may be closed on certain days
- The duration of the tour includes the pick-up and drop off times
- Please dress properly before entering the mosque. Modest clothing is required: long sleeves, long skirts and trousers, no tight clothing, no swimwear, shoes will be removed when entering the mosque, a headscarf for women is essential (these are provided when you arrive)
- Image credit: Louvre Abu Dhabi’s ‘rain of light’ © Louvre Abu Dhabi, Photography: Mohamed Somji
On the sightseeing day, as scheduled, we will pick you up from the hotel lobby. It will take almost ...
Dubai cheira e soa diferente do alto de 450 metros (1.400 pés) no ar. Enquanto a vista é de tirar o ...
O Burj Khalifa é o edifício mais alto do mundo (por agora). Veja Dubai do alto com uma experiência a...
O Burj Khalifa, ícone mais famoso de Dubai e símbolo de uma crescente metrópole na cena internaciona...
Os Emirados se estendem panoramicamente a partir dos pontos de vantagem do Topo, Burj Khalifa e Roof...
Veja Dubai do alto de 450 metros suspenso no ar. O Burj Khalifa é atualmente o edifício o mais alto ...
Dubai Aquarium e Underwater Zoo é uma das atrações mais cativantes no Dubai Mall, oferecendo uma via...
La Perle apresenta um elenco de 65 artistas, cada um trazendo seu próprio conjunto de habilidades ún...
The perfect weekend getaway with family and friends while enjoying the iconic landmarks of Dubai. Yo...
Your Abu Dhabi city tour from Dubai lets your explore the capital of the UAE and includes a visit to...