Modern Dubai tour
- Enjoy the tour of Downtown Dubai
- Take a look at the peculiarly shaped island of Palm Jumeirah and the Atlantis hotel
- Have fun taking pictures at Jumeirah Lakes Tower
- Take a look around the luxurious Dubai Mall, and the Emirates Mall with its unique indoor skiing center
Despite Dubai's origin and tradition, the city is well known for being able to up to date with its modern buildings and districts. The tour starts from Downtown Dubai and the Dubai Mall hub where you will see the world's tallest skyscraper, the Burj Khalifa that houses over one thousand stores. The tour will then take you to the tree-shaped island of Palm Jumeirah riding by the outstanding Arabian Gulf panorama. Don't miss the view of Atlantis hotel, where you can find several aquariums housing exotic species and the popular Aquaventure Water Park. You will then stop at Dubai Marina where you can enjoy 'The Walk' open space and its restaurants, cafes and boutiques. After driving through Jumeirah Lake Towers brand new city you will end up at the Barsha area and at Emirates Mall where the world biggest artifical ski resort is located.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Professional English guide
- Multilingual audio guides are available in Spanish, German, Italian, French, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Korean
- Wi-fi on bus
- Personal expenses
- Food and beverages
- Entrance to Burj Khalifa and Ski Dubai
- Children (3-11)
A complementary pick-up service at your hotel is included for all hotels in central Dubai. If your hotel is in Sharjah, Jebel Ali or Ajman area, additional costs may apply.
- If you wish to use the complementary pick-up service, please call 24-48 hours ahead of time to receive your pick-up time
- Hotel pick-up may be as early as one hour prior to tour start time. Please be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time provided
- For hotels located in Sharjah, Jebel Ali or Ajman area, an additional cost of 25$ may apply
- Cancellation is free up to 24 hours prior tour date, after that full charge will be applied
- Tour start time: 2.30pm
This is where you hit the Slope and shred some snow! The Slope session pass gives you the freedom an...
Atlantis Aquaventure is one of the largest waterparks in the Middle East and is located right inside...
For the guests looking to enjoy the desert without the hullaballoo of dune bashing, and quad biking;...
The desert surrounding Dubai is a world away from the buzz of city life. On this tour you'll hop int...
This is a sightseeing tour with a difference. Jump in your helicopter for an exciting 15-minute flyi...
Like a sail in the wind, the Burj Al Arab has marked Dubai's course since it was built two decades a...