A traditional Omani dhow awaits your arrival to explore the dramatic southern coastline of the Musandam Peninsula. The six-hour cruise departs from Dibba’s harbour, an important maritime trade settlement since the pre-Islamic era, which is now divided into three parts ruled by the Sultanate of Oman, Sharjah and Fujeirah respectively. Cruise through the crystal clear water along the rugged coastline, enjoy the scenery, swim in the Gulf of Oman and snorkel to spot some of the vibrant marine life. The delightful Arabian hospitality includes a delicious lunch buffet and refreshments.
Day trips & excursions
Musandam Dibba full-day cruise with lunch from Dubai
Availability: Tuesday, Friday and Sunday
Duration: 12 hours
Printed ticket only
Do this because
- Take a six-hour cruise on a traditional Omani dhow boat
- Explore the dramatic southern coastline of the Musandam Peninsula
- Swim and snorkel in the Gulf of Oman
What to expect
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off from Dubai
- Six-hour cruise
- Soft drinks, water, coffee, tea
What's not included
- Alcoholic drinks
- Children (3-11): reduced
You will be picked up from your Dubai hotel. Please provide this information when you make your booking.
What to remember
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Minimum of two people per booking
- Total tour duration is 12 hours; cruise duration is six hours
- Passengers should carry their original passport with six months validity
- The following Nationalities can cross the UAE-Oman boarder without having pre-arranged visa. People of other nationalities can not take the trip
- 44 Approved countries updated Jan 8, 2017: Austria, Australia, Andorra, Belgium, Bulgaria, Brunei, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland United Kingdom, and United States of America
- If the immigration department at the border find any issues for a passenger who can not cross the border, he/she should find her own way of transportation to come back to Dubai
- Cancellation Policy: no refund for canceled bookings within 24 hours of tour; 50% refund between 24-48 hours
- Operates Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays from 7.00am to 7.00pm
- Hotel pick-up is between 7.00am and 7.30am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.