Old and Modern Dubai City Tour with Blue Mosque
- Take in the sights of modern Dubai on a guided city tour
- Shop for gifts at the largest gold and spice souks in the city
- See the iconic Burj Al Arab Hotel and Jumeirah Beach
- Marvel at the sight of Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building
On your tour, you will enjoy a convenient hotel pick-up followed by a visit to Souk Madinat Jumeirah - a popular market in Dubai featuring incredible sights, resorts, souvenirs, restaurants and cafes. Having explored this recreated traditional market you will have a photo stop of Burj Al Arab hotel from Madinat. Head to the next location on the list, Blue Mosque (Al Farooq Omar Bin Al Khattab). One of the biggest mosques in Dubai, its walls can accommodate around 2000 worshippers at a time. Explore its awesome architectural style that is inspired from the 17th century blue mosque (Sultan Ahmed Mosque) in Istanbul, Turkey.
Continue your ride towards the historical side of the city, the Dubai Creek. There, cross over the Creek via Dubai’s oldest running transport service, Abra water taxi. Proceed further to the time tested marketplaces - Gold and Spice Souks. See the wide array of gold and other jewelry, sacks of colorful spices, that are displayed all over. With any time left, you may also do some shopping if you wish.
- Pick-up and drop off at your hotel or other preferred location
- Transfers by clean, air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional, licensed tour guide
- Cold mineral water
- Services or items not mentioned as included
- Burj Khalifa entrance ticket
- Children (4-11): reduced
- Infants under 4 years old that do not occupy a seat: free
Hotel pick-up is complimentary from central Dubai hotels only. Please provide your hotel details when you make your booking.
- Pick-up is not available from Al Maha Resort, Bab Al Shams, Jabel Ali, Sport, Motor, Investment Cities, Silicon Oasis City or any hotel far from central Dubai
- This shared tour is available in English or Italian, should you prefer the tour in Italian please refer to the calendar as the timings may vary
- Note the tour duration will be between 4 and 5.5 hours, depending on traffic, please adjust your time if you have a flight
- The English tour runs every day
- Saturday-Thursday departure: approximately 8.30am
- Friday departure: approximately 10.30am
- Times of departure may vary depending on your hotel location
- Available days of the Italian shared tours may vary, please refer to the calendar
This tour starts with a pick-up from your hotel in Dubai and will drive towards the destination for ...
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breatht...
During your Dubai city tour, you will visit the city's most prominent places as you experience two d...
Experience the historic sites and vibrant cosmopolitan life of Dubai on this comprehensive tour. The...
The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world (for now). See Dubai from above with an uplift...
Enjoy a unique half-day tour of Dubai, exploring its old neighbourhoods as well as the more traditio...
You will enjoy your private tour of traditional and modern Dubai on this complete full-day tour. Cho...
Start your half-day city tour with hotel pick-up service in an air-conditioned vehicle that will tak...
Just a 25-minute trip from the iconic Burj Khalifa, you will be driven to this unique desert venue l...
IMG Worlds of Adventure is one of the newest attractions for families and groups traveling to Dubai....