- Visit the Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi
- Stop for pictures at Emirates palace hotel
- Drive through the Corniche road
- Explore the heritage village
- Stop for a photo at Ferrari world
In a private car with your own personal driver your journey to Abu Dhabi from Dubai will take you past the largest port in the world, Jebel Ali port, located next to the biggest free zone in the Middle East.
Once you arrive in Abu Dhabi, you will be driven to the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, you'll explore the interior and exterior of this incredible building before you drive towards the city centre for a photo stop outside the Emirates palace hotel.
From there you'll head towards the Abu Dhabi heritage village where you will see the design of the markets and take pictures of the skyline which are located on the Corniche road.
You'll have free time at the shopping mall to enjoy your lunch break on your own. After you'll drive through the Corniche road passing by the skyscrapers towards Yas island where you will stop at the Ferrari park for pictures from outside before you drive back to your hotel.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Private car with driver for up to 5 people
- Bottled water
- 8 hour tour from Dubai
- Lunch or private expenses
- Entrance to the Emirates palace hotel
- Entrance to Ferrari world
During checkout you will be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel in Dubai for pick-up
- Please wear appropriate clothing. Modest and conservative comfortable clothing such as long-sleeved shirts, long pants and long skirts. Do not wear transparent clothing, shorts, tight clothing, swimming costumes or beachwear. Skirts must be ankle length
- You must remove your shoes before entering the mosque. Women must wear a headscarf, which cannot be transparent
- Intimate behavior such as holding hands or kissing, is forbidden in a Muslim house of worship. Smoking and eating are not allowed in the entire mosque area
- There is a check point at the mosque entrance with a scanning machine
- Men must wear long trousers (no shorts). Men are not allowed to show any tattoos
- Women must be fully covered (very long trousers and very long shirts or pullovers)
Pick-up from Dubai hotel at 09.00am
Explore the mysterious and legendary undersea city of Atlantis and discover a world of exotic marine...
On this combination tour, spend the day touring some of the remarkable sites in Abu Dhabi – the capi...
Ski Dubai is the first indoor ski resort in the Middle East that is located at the Mall of the Emira...
Atlantis Aquaventure is one of the largest waterparks in the Middle East and is located right inside...
Enjoy dune bashing to its full extent with a trip to the red dune desert, also called Al Hamar. The ...
Desert safari is one of the prime attractions of Dubai tourism. You get to spend half a day right in...