Qasr Al Sultan evening desert experience in Dubai
- Treat yourself to a traditional and cultural desert dining experience
- Children will be entertained with kid’s activities, reading room and playground
- Enjoy Arabian hospitality and cultural live entertainment program
Qasr Al Sultan Boutique Hotel is a destination, combining luxury, nature and culture in a way that creates a unique and authentic Arabian hospitality experience for residents and visitors to Dubai.
The bustling food bazaar serving a variety of Middle Eastern cuisines; the live cultural performances, and the heritage encounters, are complimenting the charming atmosphere at the palatial hotel suites.
- Unique food Bazaar
- Lavish dinner menu from Middle East and GCC regions
- Live cooking stations, wood-fired ovens and bread ovens
- Still water and Arabic coffee
- Selection of coffee and tea
- Live entertainment program
- Visit heritage souq at the entrance
- Playground for children with a range of activities
- Fresh juices and soft drinks
- Henna painting
- Children (6-12): reduced
- Infants (0-5): free
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Qasr Al Sultan can be found at Jebel Ali Village, Dubai near Dubai Parks & Resorts and Outlet Village.
- Dress code: smart casual
- Operates Tuesday-Sunday: 7.00pm-12.00am
During your one-hour yacht ride in Dubai, you'll explore the city's astounding azure coastline. Your...
This is where you hit the Slope and shred some snow! The Slope session pass gives you the freedom an...
Don't miss this combo Atlantis package where you get to have fun on the rides at the Atlantis Aquave...
This tour starts with a pick-up from your hotel in Dubai and will drive towards the destination for ...
Visit the best sights of Dubai with this hop-on hop-off bus tour: you'll be able to visit everything...
Upon reaching the Burj Khalifa you will go up to the 124th floor of the tower and let the spectacula...