- Live like a Sultan and treat yourself to a luxurious desert dinning experience
- Children will be entertained with the playground, camel and pony rides and the reading room
- Enjoy Arabian hospitality and live entertainment
- Get lost in the Old Souk, Food Bazar and Dukan Zaman Museum
Qasr Al Sultan combines luxury with nature and culture, Qasr Al Sultan offers an authentic and luxurious glimpse into the rich history and traditions of Arabia. Inspired by the Sultan lifestyle, Qasr Al Sultan will give visitors the opportunity to spend an evening in the Sultan palace and experience ultimate and authentic Arabic hospitality.
On your magical desert journey you will have a culinary experience with interactive live cooking stations, unique food bazaar and live entertainment shows including belly dance, dabka, singers and Arabic takhat. Visitors can also feel the grandeur of joining the Sultan table or connect with friends and family in Arabic majlis while making sure that the young ones are entertained in the kids play area. A unique shopping experience also awaits guests at the Qasr Al Sultan Souq with unique and exclusive shops and you can also learn about Arabian heritage by visiting Dukan Zaman.
Set within the mystical night of the desert, Qasr Al Sultan will be an unforgettable experience.
- Arabic-style food Bazar from Middle East, GCC and North Africa regions with live cooking
- Soft drinks and mineral qater
- Selection of coffee and tea
- Live entertainment shows
- Playground for children with range of activities
- Qasr Al Sultan Souq entrance
- Dukan Zaman tour
- Falcon display
- Camel and pony rides for kids
- Fresh juices
- Purchased items from the souk
- Children (6-12): reduced
- Infants (0-5): free
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Qasr Al Sultan can be found at Jebel Ali Village, Dubai near Dubai Parks & Resorts and Outlet Village.
- Dress code: smart casual
- Operates daily: 7.00pm-12.00am
Explore the mysterious and legendary undersea city of Atlantis and discover a world of exotic marine...
On this combination tour, spend the day touring some of the remarkable sites in Abu Dhabi – the capi...
Ski Dubai is the first indoor ski resort in the Middle East that is located at the Mall of the Emira...
Enjoy dune bashing to its full extent with a trip to the red dune desert, also called Al Hamar. The ...
Atlantis Aquaventure is one of the largest waterparks in the Middle East and is located right inside...
Desert safari is one of the prime attractions of Dubai tourism. You get to spend half a day right in...