Red dunes desert safari with BBQ dinner and Tanoura dance show at Al Khayma Camp
- Feel the thrill as you dune bash on the famous Red Dunes in a 4x4
- Try sandboarding on the soft desert sand and feel the excitement
- Wear the beautiful local Arabic dress and pose for photos with a falcon
- Watch a wonderful belly and Tanoura dance performance
- Feast on a delicious BBQ buffet dinner
Discover the beautiful red desert landscape on the outskirts of Dubai on an evening safari to an exclusive Bedouin camp. Following a pick-up at your hotel, drive to the center of the desert on an approximately 60-minute journey to your first destination. Upon arrival, you can take a break for photos or ride an optional quad bike(not included) while the vehicle is being prepared to drive over the sand dunes.
Then, drive across the desert red dunes on a thrilling 4WD dune bashing activity. After, stop in the heart of the Dubai desert to try a hand at desert sandboarding, similar to skating or snowboarding, and conquer the dunes. Just stand on the board provided and glide over the soft and smooth sand dunes.
If the timing is right, you can enjoy a panoramic view of the sunset before going to an authentic Arabic VIP camp. At the new exclusive camp, you will be able to enjoy fewer lines and crowds as the camp is organized for a more unique atmosphere to experience the traditional warm Arabic hospitality.
You will be welcomed with Arabic coffee and dates, and learn more about the culture through multiple activities and entertainments. Relax in the beautiful Bedouin camp, and watch traditional Tanoura dance shows, belly dancing and more. Take a ride around the desert sands on the back of a camel. Get a traditional henna painting on your hands, or smoke a shisha pipe to get into the spirit of the Arabians. You are invited to put on traditional costumes for a souvenir photo. You can even get a photo taken with a falcon on your shoulder!
Then, enjoy a gourmet barbecue of Arabian treats. There will be a variety of BBQ cuisines to select like the shawarma, kebabs, salads and all. Feast under a canopy of stars for an unforgettable evening.
The camp lights would be turned off completely to set a typical desert night ambiance for you when the entertainment activities are finally over. Relax or refresh yourselves by meditating. Watch the vast sky, the lucky ones can spot a few stars!
Finally, you will be dropped off to the hotel/ selected location.
- Pick-up/drop-off at the hotel or designated location
- English-speaking professional licensed driver
- Dune bashing
- Welcome drinks
- Henna painting (hands for ladies)
- Camel ride, shisha smoking and unlimited water and soft drinks
- Tanoura and belly dance shows
- BBQ dinner - open buffet with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options
- Cold mineral water during the transfer
- Any other expenses not mentioned above
- Quad bike or dune buggy, optional upon request and availability
- Alcohol beverages, available at the camp at extra costs
- Child (3-11): reduced
Complimentary pick-up from Dubai
You will be picked up from your hotel or designated location in central Dubai. Please provide hotel address information during booking and confirm the pick-up time directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking.
- By UAE law, pregnant ladies, people with Heart & back problems, and infants (under 3 years old) are not allowed in shared dune bashing activity by car
- Entertainment activities:- During the holy month of Ramadan (5th may - 4th June) you can watch Tanoura and Fire shows only in our desert camps (Al Khayma) as there will be some restrictions for Belly Dance.
- Other religious holidays as per UAE law i.e. 3rd April, 10 & 31st Aug, 9th Nov, etc there will not be any entertainment activities in the camps as its strictly not permitted by UAE law.
- The tour provider takes no responsibility for any damage, loss, accident, sickness, injury or death that you or anyone else may suffer or incur arising out of the activities and/or in connection with your contract with and/or the operator of any activities. You are advised to have comprehensive travel and health insurance. All personal effects are at your own risk at all times during the activity
- You understand and accept the potential risks and hazards that can be involved in certain of the activities. You take responsibility for ensuring that you are mentally and physically capable of participating in the particular activity
- Recommended dress code: athletic shoes and comfortable clothing specifically if partaking in sandboarding activities
- It is recommended not to eat 2-3 hours before the safari trip to avoid motion sickness during the dune bashing
- It is not recommended to carry jewelry, expensive watches or cell phones as the phone signal does not work in the desert
- Your belongings are your own responsibility and the tour provider is not responsible for any lost belongings during the trip
- Pick-up service is not available from Naif and Al Sabkha area. Pick-up from Sharjah & Ajman, Al Maha Resort, Jebel Ali, Bab Al Shams, Discovery garden and Investment City available only with an additional cost upon request based on your location.
- Pick-up from Dubai Airport is available from Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport Hotel, to reach here you can use a local taxi (recommended) or hotel shuttle bus (both are chargeable)
- Pick-up time will be within 45 minutes of your booked tour time
- If there is any change you will be notified by email or WhatsApp
- This tour runs every day at 2.30pm
- The pick-up time is between 2.00pm and 2.30pm depending on the location of your hotel. If there is any change you will be notified by email or WhatsApp
This tour takes you to the desert of Dubai, driving across beautiful sand dunes. From the high dunes...
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breatht...
The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world (for now). See Dubai from above with an uplift...
Experience the historic sites and vibrant cosmopolitan life of Dubai on this comprehensive tour. The...
This is a must-do tour that takes you on an adventure to discover Dubai's history and tradition. Enj...
The Burj Khalifa, Dubai's most famous icon and symbol of a growing metropolis on the internatonal sc...
Enjoy a dinner cruise on the Dubai Creek in a traditional bedouin boat.The Dubai Creek, an integral ...
See Dubai from over 1,400 feet (450 meters) in the air. The Burj Khalifa is currently the tallest bu...
Enjoy drinks and snacks at At.Mosphere on level 122 of Dubai’s Burj Khalifa, and gaze at the panoram...
After touring Dubai and exploring the desert you will be able to cool off in a fun and relaxing way ...