Shore Excursion: Dubai full-day city tour
- See all the main sights on this full-day guided excursion
- Ride the Abra, Dubai's traditional water taxi
- Discover local shopping at the gold and spice souks
- Take photos of the most stunning views of the city
This full-day city tour of Dubai will show you all the wonderful and diverse sights of the city starting from the port where your ship arrives. See the most famous mosques as well as the remarkable Burj Al Arab building (commonly known as "the sail"). Stroll through the old town appreciating the traditional architecture before gazing up at all the immense skyscrapers that paint the horizon today. Take in nature, as well, as you discover the Dubai Creek, a natural fjord used for trading centuries ago. Here, you can also try out a traditional water taxi or "Abra" before passing through the spice market. Take in the views of the Palm Islands, shop at the Dubai Mall and admire the glory of the Burj Khalifa as the sun sets over the city.
- Dubai Creek (navigation with Abra)
- Al Bastakiyah neighborhood
- Al Fahidi Fort
- Jumeirah Mosque
- Burj Al Arab
- Sheikh Zayed Road (panoramic passage by bus, no stop)
- Dubai Museum
- Palm Jumeirah
- The spice market (leisure)
- Gold Market (leisure)
- Burj Khalifa
Why buy shore excursions with Musement?
- Because a multilingual guide is guaranteed (Italian, English, French, Spanish and others)
- Because a small group experience is more personal than a large group tour
- Because ours is a real Shorexc (with capital S)
- Multi-language guides
- Entrances fees (if any)
- Transportation from and to the port
- Anything else not mentioned under "Included"
- Children 3 and under: free
- Children 4-11 years of age: reduced
Unnamed Road - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Meeting point: the guide will be waiting for you right after custom control. The tour begins 45 minutes after the arrival of the ship.
- Operated by: OceanAir Travels
- If the minimum number of tour participants is not reached, the customer will be offered an alternative booking date or a full refund
- The tour begins 45 minutes after the arrival of the ship
- Friday, the souk and the Dubai Museum are closed in the morning. Instead, you will have more time at the Dubai Mall, the largest shopping center in the world
- The tour is available on the day cruises arrive in the harbor and at the times determined by the cruise company
This is where you hit the Slope and shred some snow! The Slope session pass gives you the freedom an...
It's the building that announced to the world that Dubai meant business. And two decades later, the ...
Taking off and landing aboard a seaplane is an exhilarating experience. And the views when you're in...
The desert surrounding Dubai is a world away from the buzz of city life. On this tour you'll hop int...
This is a sightseeing tour with a difference. Jump in your helicopter for an exciting 15-minute flyi...
Like a sail in the wind, the Burj Al Arab has marked Dubai's course since it was built two decades a...