This is where you hit the Slope and shred some snow! The Slope session pass gives you the freedom and time (2 hours) to indulge in your love of the snow. Remember, only guests meeting the minimum skill requirements can access the main Slope. Skiers and snowboarders not meeting these skill requirements will need to take lessons. Helmets are compulsory for all Ski Dubai guests taking part in recreational skiing and snowboarding.
Ski Dubai Ski Slope Session Pass
- Guests get a 2-hour session pass at Ski Dubai’s Ski Slope
- Guests can enjoy snowboarding and skiing in Dubai’s indoor ski area
- Skiers and snowboarders can try the resorts 5 runs that differ in difficulty, height and angles
- Admission fee
- Activity equipment
- Mineral water & soft drinks
- Personal expenses
Mall of The Emirates - E11 Sheikh Zayed Rd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Guest must bring their valid ID or passport, to be presented upon entry.
- The last ticket will be sold at Saturday to Wednesday: 9.30 pm; Thursday to Friday: 10.30 pm.
- Guests must meet the following skill requirements to access the main slope including stopping safely, linked turns, speed control and ability to use the lifts.
- Participants who do not meet these skill requirements will be required to enrol and take lessons.
- Opening times may change during the public holidays or special event days without prior notice.
- Ski Boots
- Snowboard Boots
- Ski poles
- Disposable socks
- Helmets for children
What to Wear:
- Thermal Shirt
- Thermal Pants
- Festive Seasons (Dec 15-Jan 28)
Weekdays: 10.00 am - 12.00 am
Weekends (Fri & Sat): 9.00 am - 12.00 am
- Normal Timings
Sunday - Wednesday: 10.00 am - 11.00 pm
Thursday: 10.00 am - 12.00 midnight
Friday: 09.00 am - 12.00 midnight
Saturday: 09.00 am - 11.00 pm