This walking tour will allow you to discover the most authentic traditional Emirati meals in Old Dubai. See the highlights of the city with a friendly tour guide and learn about Dubai history and traditions while exploring souks and traditional eateries. Ride on an Abra, a type of a water taxi, reach the opposite bank of the Creek, a suburb called Deira. In the spice souk you will smell the beautiful aromas of different spices and have a hot Arabian Tea with some dates. You will walk through the textile souk and test your bartering skills. Last stop is to taste the Middle Eastern cuisine in a local restaurant.
Taste of Dubai
- Visit the main sightseeing attractions of the city with a friendly tour guide
- Discover the Spice Souk and ride an 'abra' across the Dubai Creek
- Enjoy food tastings while exploring old Dubai
- Guided tour
- Alcoholic drinks
- Additional food and drinks
- Infants (age 0-3): free admission and do not need a ticket
Al Ras Metro Station - Dubai
Please meet at the Al Ras Metro Station 2. The guide will be wearing a uniform with TRAVCO written on it.
- There is a minimum of 2 people per booking
- From Saturday to Thursday
- Please be at the meeting point at 08.45am
Set off on an awesome Arabian adventure and take a drive with a friendly tour guide who will lead yo...
Your first stop will be in La Mer, a wide open space with palm tree-lined boulevards, graffiti art m...
On the way to the old center of Dubai, you will be able to take some pictures at the Palace of the R...
Enjoy your night at the Dubai Creek with a dinner and cruise. Your magical evening begins with a dir...
Global Village is one of the most iconic spots in Dubai that you should not miss. It includes 26 int...
The most fun you can have in the water, the Laguna Waterpark covers it all with zones divided into S...