Van Gogh Alive exhibition tickets in Dubai
- Have an unforgettable multi-sensory experience and change how you engage with art
- Venture into an exciting new world and forego all preconceived ideas of traditional museum visits
- View the work of a prolific artist through multichannel motion graphics, cinema quality surround sound and high-definition projectors
- Experience a cutting-edge concept of the world's most visited multimedia exhibition experience
- Enjoy an enlightened combination of art, culture, science and history
Dispel all notions of tiptoeing through silent art galleries to view masterpieces from afar, change how you engage with art. Vitalize your senses and challenge your beliefs in a unique, stimulating Vincent van Gogh exhibition experience.
Be prepared for a vibrant symphony of light, color and sound, combined and amplified to create what visitors are calling “an unforgettable multi-sensory experience”.
Explore the work and life experiences of this prolific artist during the period 1880 to 1890. Interpret his thoughts, feelings and state of mind during his time in Arles, Saint Rémy and Auvers-sur-Oise, the locations where he created many of his timeless masterpieces. See these works in hyper-fine detail, with special attention paid to key features, allowing you time to study color and technique. Photographs and video have also been augmented with Van Gogh’s works to demonstrate his sources of inspiration.
Synchronized to a powerful classical score, more than 3,000 Van Gogh images at enormous scale create a thrilling display that fills giant screens, walls, columns, ceilings and even the floor – immersing you entirely in the vibrant colors and vivid details that constitute Van Gogh’s unique style.
- 40-minute show
- Food & beverages
- Children (3-16 yrs): reduced
Financial Center Rd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
The exhibition takes place at the Dubai Design District (D3).
- Tickets are valid from March 11, 2018 until April 23, 2018
- You will receive a confirmation and e-ticket within 24 hours of your booking request
- Tickets must be presented at the entrance. Printed or mobile tickets are accepted
- Tickets are for one-time use only, non-refundable, non-transferable
- Each show is approximately 40 minutes and will play in a loop
- Exhibition takes place from March 11, 2018 until April 23, 2018
- Visiting time: 9.00am-10.00pm
- Last entry to the venue: 9.15pm
This is where you hit the Slope and shred some snow! The Slope session pass gives you the freedom an...
Atlantis Aquaventure is one of the largest waterparks in the Middle East and is located right inside...
For the guests looking to enjoy the desert without the hullaballoo of dune bashing, and quad biking;...
The desert surrounding Dubai is a world away from the buzz of city life. On this tour you'll hop int...
This is a sightseeing tour with a difference. Jump in your helicopter for an exciting 15-minute flyi...
Like a sail in the wind, the Burj Al Arab has marked Dubai's course since it was built two decades a...