DoDublin 72 hour travel and sightseeing pass
- Create your own itinerary with 72-hour unlimited use of multiple Dublin travel networks
- Free entry to the Little Museum and a Dublin walking tour
- 2 for 1 Restaurant deals and complimentary map
- Multilingual commentary in 10 languages
The DoDublin card gives you the freedom to travel around Dublin and sightsee with ease. Valid for 72 hours from first use, you'll have access to unlimited airport transfers on the Airlink Express, a DoDublin hop-on-hop-off bus tour and travel on Dublin's public bus network.
After redeeming your voucher for your pass, you’ll also receive a map with detailed information about Dublin and its famous attractions. Use the pass to sightsee independently, and see top Dublin attractions such as Trinity College, Guinness Storehouse and Jameson Distillery Bow Street; even better, the pass also includes savings on entrance fees to Dublin’s favourite attractions!
- 72 hours unlimited Airlink
- 72 hours unlimited hop-on-hop-off tour
- 72 hours unlimited use of all Dublin Bus public buses
- Admission Little Museum and Dublin walking tour
- Discounts on restaurants and attractions
- Use of the Nitelink bus service
- Children (under 14)
- Senior (over 65)
- Multilingual is available on the DoDublin Tour in ten languages including Irish, English, French, German, Spanish, Polish, Chinese (Mandarin), Italian, Russian and Japanese
Airlink operates daily from 04.45am (06:30 am on Sunday) to 00:30 am
Dublin Bus routes operate daily from 5-6am until 11:30 pm, timetables are available from DoDublin City Centre or Dublin airport ticket desks
Hop-on-hop-off tours run daily: every 15 minutes from 09:00 am to 5:00 pm from stop 1; Multilingual buses every 30 minutes: Download the city tour map here
Escape the city on this half day trip from Dublin. Stopping first at the grounds of Malahide Castle ...
This lively evening tour around the heart of Dublin City, delivered by an entertaining local guide w...
Immerse yourself in nature by hiking on the charming Howth Peninsula, a treasure of the Dublin Bay U...
The Dead Interesting tour gives an alternative view of the varied heritage that Ireland’s largest ce...
Your first stop is the Harland and Wolff shipyard, where the Titanic Museum is located. The Museum i...
Discover the magic of the city that was once the world capital of whiskey making. Your tour will beg...