Dublin: 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus and Malahide Castle tour
Escape the city on this half day trip from Dublin. Stopping first at the grounds of Malahide Castle you can enjoy a live-guided tour of the refurbished castle (Talbot family) and wander the castle grounds which span some 250 acres. Watch out for the ghosts that haunt the castle! Enjoy the private gardens of Lord Talbot, which have been opened to the public and are described by garden lovers as a small botanic haven.
Visit the local craft shops or relax over a coffee, treats & pastry.
Continue with a scenic coastal drive through the picturesque Malahide & fishing village of Howth. Take time to wander around this pretty village before making your way to Howth summit for a spectacular photo opportunity overlooking Dublin Bay. The perfect way to unwind, less than one hour from the city!
With over 30 stops at Dublin's top visitor attractions, there is no better way to see Dublin with this 48hrs Hop on-off City Sightseeing Dublin City Tour Bus ticket!
Explore Ireland's capital city, visit attractions at your leisure with your ticket and enjoy 2 fantastic routes. Hop on board Dublin's original language tour with audio commentary in 8 languages! Or why not enjoy live guide commentary from local award-winning Irish guides?
This fun & friendly 90 minute RED original route tour departs throughout the day and some of the stops included are Trinity College, Guinness Storehouse, Dublin Castle, St. Patrick's Cathedral, Kilmainham Gaol, Old Jameson Distillery & others. Visitor attraction discounts and exclusive offers are available on receipt of your ticket. First 8:45am, last 19:00 depending on season.
The exciting blue "DNA" north route departs every 20-30 minutes throughout the day and stops at many of Dublin's famous attractions such as Trinity College, Guinness Storehouse, Dublin Castle and St. Patrick's Cathedral. The "Blue Route" whisks you out of the city to visit Glasnevin Cemetery, Ireland's Necropolis. Learn about Ireland's rich history through the narratives of Daniel O’Connell, Charles Stewart Parnell, Michael Collins and Eamon DeValera, among others. Finish your tour off with a stop in Croke Park and find out what being Irish is all about. Croke Park is an iconic stadium, steeped in history and has been at the heart of Irish sporting and cultural life for over 100 years. Take a trip here and enjoy an unrivaled state-of-the-art interactive visitor experience and find out more about Ireland’s unique national games and the fastest field games in the world – hurling and Gaelic football.
1 R/B. 13 Upper O'Connell Street | City Sightseeing Shop
1b B. Abbey Street
2b B. Abbey Street | Abbey Theatre
3 R/B. Nassau Street
3a B. EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum
3b B. Samuel Beckett bridge
4 R/B. Leinster Street
4b B. Cardiff Lane
5 R/B. National Art Gallery
6 R/B. Merrion Square
7 R/B. St. Stepehn's Green
7a R. Pearse Street
8 R/B. College Green | Irish Whiskey Museum & Dublin Visitor Centre
9 R/B. Dame Street | Temple Bar
10 R/B. Dame Street | Dublin Castle
11 R/B. Christ Church Cathedral
12 R/B. St. Patrick's Cathedral
12a B. Teeling Whiskey Distillery
13 R. High Street
14 R/B. Guinness Storehouse
14a R/B. Pearse Lyons Distillery
15 R/B. Royal Hospital Kilmainham
16 R/B. Kilmainham Gaol
16a R/B Memorial Gardens
17 R/B. Heuston Station
18 R. Parkgate Street
19 R. Phoenix Park
19a R. Parkgate Street
20 R/B. National Museum of Decorative Arts & History
21 R/B. Arran Quay
21a R. Smithfield
21b B St. Michan's Church
21d B Brian Boru Pub
21e B Glasnevin Cemetery
21g B. Mountjoy Square
22 R. Bachelor's Walk
23 R Parnell Square
24. B Croke Park
R: red route | B: blue route
- Admission & guided tour in Malahide Castle
- Live guide commentary: English (Malahide Castle Tour)
- Malahide Castle audio: Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian
- Red route: English live guided tour &
- Multilingual audio commentary in 8 languages:
- English, Spanish, French, Mandarin, German, Japanese, Italian & Russian
- Blue route: English live guided tour only
- FREE glass of beer at Brannigan’s Bar with purchase of main course (near stop 1)
- FREE glass of Guinness in Nancy Hands, traditional Irish pub (stop 18)
- 2x1 meal deal
- Free walking tour, departing from Dublin Visitor Centre, 17 Lower O'Connell Street 10:30am & 14:30
- Full Irish Breakfast discount at Dublin Citi Hotel & Trinity Bar until 11.30am (stop 9)
- Optional gratuities
- Food & beverages
City Sightseeing, 13 Upper O'Connell S, Dublin
- Both: 13 Upper O'Connell Street (City Sightseeing Dublin Shop, Stop 1)
- Malahide Tour: arrive 15min before. 2 daily departures 9.30am & 2pm
- Red route: APR-OCT: 8.45am - 6pm every 15min | JUN-AUG: 8.45am - 7pm every 10min
- Blue route: APR-OCT: 9am - 3.30pm every 20min | JUN-AUG: 9am - 4pm every 20min
- R: NOV – MAR: 9am – 5pm every 20-30min | B: NOV – MAR: 9.30am – 3pm every 30min
- No mobile e-tkt voucher accepted. Bring printed version
- No service on St Patrick's Day
- Cancelling within 1 day prior service date/no show: 100% charge
Your day trip to the Wicklow Mountains from Dublin lets you experience Ireland's green majesty at it...
Escape the city on this half day trip from Dublin.Stopping first at the grounds of Malahide Castle. ...
Escape the city on this half day trip from Dublin. Stopping first at the grounds of Malahide Castle ...
This lively evening tour around the heart of Dublin City, delivered by an entertaining local guide w...
Climb aboard a customized bus for a dramatic journey through the events of Easter 1916, when rebels ...
Fast track adult admission to the seven storey visitor experience and complimentary pint of Guinness...
On this FREE 3-hour* tour we wind down the quiet streets and bound through bustling boulevards, unco...
We will head directly for Belfast to begin the tour of the city. Your guide will take you around Wes...
On this tour you will visit Malahide Castle before heading off to Ben of Howth for spectacular panor...
First stop will be Liscannor, famous for its stone, and then on to the quaint town of Doolin where t...