Dublin bike tour
- Enjoy the beautiful Irish summer discovering the city
- See all the most important sights with an italian guide
- Mix tourism and sport cycling around Dublin
During the Dublin bike tour you will be taken to discover the city, from the past to the present, you will be told how the Irish capital has changed since its birth until today. From O'Connell street, the main theater of armed conflicts during the 1916 revolution, the tour will take you through the history of the great Irish famine that caused more than a million deaths, will stop as well in front of the headquarter of the two companies that revolutionized the world to then dive back in time visiting the most important University of Ireland, the memorial of one of the writers who contributed to the history of Dublin literature, the most important Anglican cathedral of the city and eventually the tour will end in the temple bar, the most fun area in Dublin.
The Bike rent has a value of 15 Euros that will be paid right at the meeting point before the start and will be valid until the end of the day.
The guided tour takes about 2 and a half hours, at the end of which you will be given all day long to enjoy for free the bike as you prefer.
At the end of the itinerary you will be able to book some day tours that leave daily from Dublin city center to the main tourist attractions in Ireland such as Cliffs of Moher, Giant's Causeway, Howth village, Galway, Connemara, Cork, Blarney Castle, Belfast , Newgrange and many others.
- 10% discount at Vesuvio pizzeria and restaurant, 50 cent off at Fornaio Dame street.
- Guided tour
- Entry fee for the attractions
- Bike rental until the end of the day (15 euros to be paid on site)
Child (0-5): reduced
17 Lower O'Connell street
Dublin visitor center
- We recommend to bring k-way, trainer shoes and sunglasses if possible
- Minimum of 2 participants required
- The Bike rent has a value of 15 Euros that will be paid right at the meeting point before the start and will be until the end of the day
- The guided tour takes about 2 and a half hours, at the end of which you will be given all day long to enjoy for free the bike as you prefer
- Every day
- At 11.00am
Durante o seu passeio de Dublin para Malahide Castle e da costa norte, você vai deixar a cidade para...
Esta viagem de um dia de Dublin leva você direto para o sul da Irlanda para a cidade de Cork. Partin...
Desça sua noite de estilo em uma turnê de ônibus de Dublin por noite que permite que você veja algun...
Durante il tour a piedi, la tua guida ti aiuterà a scoprire la storia e la cultura di Dublino. A par...
Immerse yourself in nature by hiking on the charming Howth Peninsula, a treasure of the Dublin Bay U...
The Dead Interesting tour gives an alternative view of the varied heritage that Ireland’s largest ce...