Dublin free walking tour
- Free three-hour walking tour of Dublin
- Explore the city's 2000 years of history
- See the must-see sites
- Stroll off the beaten path for a few surprises
During your free three-hour walking tour of Dublin, you will explore the city's quiet streets and bound through its bustling boulevards, uncovering both the well known and hidden sights with your local expert guide.
From the Celts to the Vikings, invaders have tried to tame this wild island famous for its legends, traditions and folklore, and today its energetic capital is one of Europe's leading business centers.
From birthing some of the world’s greatest writers to its dramatic and—at times—tragic history, Dublin’s main export has always been its stories, many of which your guide will bring to life as you admire and learn about:
- Dubh Linn
- Dublin’s Medieval Walls
- Viking Remains
- Norman Dublin
- Georgian Dublin
- Christ Church Cathedral
- Adam and Eve Church
- The National Library
- Locales frequented by famous writers
- Temple Bar
- U2 – Origins of the rock legend
- Trinity College
- Leinster House
- Chester Beatty Library
- St. Stephen’s Green
- 1916 Easter Rising location
- Guided tour
- Admission to sites
- Small square next to City Hall at 11:00 and 14:00
- Optional pick-up service: Dublin Visitor Centre office at 10:30am (17 Lower O’Connell Street, Dublin 1)
- Children under 13 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Groups of 10 or more are subject to a €6 per person charge
- Daily: 11.00am and 2.00pm
Escape the city on this half day trip from Dublin. Stopping first at the grounds of Malahide Castle ...
This lively evening tour around the heart of Dublin City, delivered by an entertaining local guide w...
Immerse yourself in nature by hiking on the charming Howth Peninsula, a treasure of the Dublin Bay U...
The Dead Interesting tour gives an alternative view of the varied heritage that Ireland’s largest ce...
Your first stop is the Harland and Wolff shipyard, where the Titanic Museum is located. The Museum i...
Discover the magic of the city that was once the world capital of whiskey making. Your tour will beg...