Dublin free walking tour
- Free three-hour walking tour of Dublin
- Explore the city's 2000 years of history
- See the must-see sites
- Stroll off the beaten path for a few surprises
During your free three-hour walking tour of Dublin, you will explore the city's quiet streets and bound through its bustling boulevards, uncovering both the well known and hidden sights with your local expert guide.
From the Celts to the Vikings, invaders have tried to tame this wild island famous for its legends, traditions and folklore, and today its energetic capital is one of Europe's leading business centers.
From birthing some of the world’s greatest writers to its dramatic and—at times—tragic history, Dublin’s main export has always been its stories, many of which your guide will bring to life as you admire and learn about:
- Dubh Linn
- Dublin’s Medieval Walls
- Viking Remains
- Norman Dublin
- Georgian Dublin
- Christ Church Cathedral
- Adam and Eve Church
- The National Library
- Locales frequented by famous writers
- Temple Bar
- U2 – Origins of the rock legend
- Trinity College
- Leinster House
- Chester Beatty Library
- St. Stephen’s Green
- 1916 Easter Rising location
- Guided tour
- Admission to sites
- Small square next to City Hall at 11:00 and 14:00
- Optional pick-up service: Dublin Visitor Centre office at 10:30am (17 Lower O’Connell Street, Dublin 1)
- Children under 13 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Groups of 10 or more are subject to a €6 per person charge
- Daily: 11.00am and 2.00pm
Travel in style directly to Ireland’s most impressive natural attraction The Cliffs of Moher are wid...
On this FREE 3-hour* tour we wind down the quiet streets and bound through bustling boulevards, unco...
This lively evening tour around the heart of Dublin City, delivered by an entertaining local guide w...
Escape the city on this half day trip from Dublin. Stopping first at the grounds of Malahide Castle ...
Fast track adult admission to the seven storey visitor experience and complimentary pint of Guinness...
This full day tour will start off at the Cliffs of Moher is thier most popular tour, which brings yo...
The Giant’s Causeway coach is your new direct service to one of the most unique landscapes in Irelan...
Connemara comes from an early tribe known as Conmacne Mara loosely translated as “ tribe of the sea”...
Follow in the footsteps of the founding fathers of Jameson on the only tour of the original Jameson ...
You'll depart Dublin on a morning rail service to Belfast Central and after cruising through the rol...