Dublin Pass: Free Admission to the Guinness Storehouse, St. Patrick's Cathedral & More
- Enjoy free admission to over 30 of Dublin’s top attractions
- Take advantage of fast track entry
- Visit the Irish Museum of Modern Art, James Joyce Center, and more
- Receive a free 80+ page guidebook
See the best that Dublin has to offer and save money with the Dublin Pass.
For one low price, you’ll have access to more than 30 of Dublin’s top attractions including the National Gallery of Ireland, Malahide Castle, Old Jameson Distillery, and even a free one-way airport transfer. If it's your first time in Dublin, try the new 1-day hop-on hop-off bus tour with City Sightseeing. You just need to show your pass to get on the bus. With over 20 additional special offers and discounts, the Dublin Pass makes for a perfect day out without hurting your wallet.
Your Pass will also include fast track privileges at most of the busiest and most sought-after attractions, ensuring you spend less time waiting to gain entry, and more time enjoying your chosen experience.
Pass holders also receive a FREE 80+ page guidebook. The Dublin Pass really does help you see Dublin for less.
For a complete list of inclusions please click here.
Note: Due to guided tour requirements, fast track entry is not valid at Old Jameson Distillery or Dublinia.
- Free entry to 33 of Dublin’s most popular attractions, sights, and landmarks
- Discounts and exclusive offers at 20 extra venues, only available to Dublin Pass holders
- Fast Track Entry at selected top Dublin attractions
- Free guidebook to help plan your sightseeing adventure and guide you around the city
- Children (ages 5-15)
25 Suffolk St, Dublin 2, D02 F656, Ireland
You can redeem your voucher for a Dublin Pass at any of the pick-up locations at the Discover Ireland Centre in the city (Suffolk Street). More instructions will be available on the voucher.
- Your chosen booking date is that on which you are picking up the pass. Your Dublin Pass® is activated the first time you use it at an attraction or service.
- Valid for 1, 2, 3 or 5 days
- Your Dublin Pass is valid on its first use
Durante o seu passeio de Dublin para Malahide Castle e da costa norte, você vai deixar a cidade para...
Esta viagem de um dia de Dublin leva você direto para o sul da Irlanda para a cidade de Cork. Partin...
Desça sua noite de estilo em uma turnê de ônibus de Dublin por noite que permite que você veja algun...
Durante il tour a piedi, la tua guida ti aiuterà a scoprire la storia e la cultura di Dublino. A par...
Immerse yourself in nature by hiking on the charming Howth Peninsula, a treasure of the Dublin Bay U...
The Dead Interesting tour gives an alternative view of the varied heritage that Ireland’s largest ce...