From Dublin: Cliffs of Moher experience
- Travel nonstop from Dublin to the Cliffs of Moher in style
- Discover Ireland's breathtaking countryside at your leisure
- Admire stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean
- Sip a pint in the charming village of Doonin
- Full day
- One of the highest cliffs in Europe
- Freedom to explore the cliffs at your own leisure!
Travel in style directly to Ireland’s most impressive natural attraction The Cliffs of Moher are widely considered to be one of Ireland’s top tourist attractions, drawing almost one million visitors each year. The cliffs rise 120 meters (394 ft) above the Atlantic Ocean at Hag’s Head, and reach their maximum height of 214 meters (702 ft) just north of O’Brien’s Tower, eight kilometers away. There are many animals living on the sea cliffs. Most of these are birds, with an estimated 30,000 birds, representing more than 20 species.
The Cliffs of Moher Shuttle gives you the freedom to explore this natural wonder at your own pace. Stop by the beautiful village of Doolin, home to Ireland’s burgeoning surf scene, some wonderful restaurants and traditional Irish pubs.
A unique heritage site, the Cliffs are home to a wide array of flora/fauna. Is famous as well as a film location from the Harry Potter movies! Learn about the Cliffs place in Irish history and folklore at the Cliffs of Moher Visitor Centre, entry fee included!
- Visitor Centre entry in this amazing offer!
- Doolin Village
- Optional gratuities
- Food and beverages
- Children (3-12 years old) and students (ID card): reduced
- Seniors (65+): reduced
- Children (2 years old and under): no charge
Dublin Visitor Centre, 118 Grafton Street, Dublin, Ireland
118 Grafton Street (Dublin Visitor Centre)
- Wear comfortable footwear and bring a jacket or coat with you
- Arrive 15min before at 118 Grafton Street (Dublin Visitor Centre)
- Daily departures 10am
- No service on St Patrick's Day
This popular full-day tour brings you from Dublin to the west coast, beginning with the Cliffs of Mo...
Escape the city on this half day trip from Dublin. Stopping first at the grounds of Malahide Castle ...
During your free three-hour walking tour of Dublin, you will explore the city's quiet streets and bo...
Fast track adult admission to the seven storey visitor experience and complimentary pint of Guinness...
We will head directly for Belfast to begin the tour of the city. Your guide will take you around Wes...
The Gravedigger ghost bus begins at Trinity College, where your guide – playing the plague victim – ...
You don’t need to spend the day sitting on a bus to see the authentic, rural Ireland.Howth is an anc...
Leaving Dublin you will spend your day traveling through some of the most spectacular countrysides i...
The Teeling Whiskey Distillery is the first new distillery opened in Dublin in over 125 years and ha...
At the Irish Whiskey Museum an intriguing tale awaits you. Located directly opposite Trinity College...