- Visit Malahide Castle, gardens and grounds
- Amazing views of Dublin Bay
- Visit the charming coastal village of Howth
Escape the city on this half day trip from Dublin.
Stopping first at the grounds of Malahide Castle you can enjoy a live-guided tour of the refurbished castle (Talbot family) and wander the castle grounds which span some 250 acres. Watch out for the ghosts that haunt the castle! Enjoy the private gardens of Lord Talbot, which have been opened to the public and are described by garden lovers as a small botanic haven.
Visit the local craft shops or relax over a coffee, treats & pastry.
Continue with a scenic coastal drive through the picturesque Malahide & fishing village of Howth. Take time to wander around this pretty village before making our way to Howth summit for a spectacular photo opportunity overlooking Dublin Bay. The perfect way to unwind, less than one hour from the city!
- Admission & guided tour in Malahide Castle
- English live guided full tour
- Malahide Castle audio: Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian
- Food and beverages
- Optional gratuities
- Children (3-12 years old) and students (ID card): reduced
- Seniors (65+): reduced
- Children (2 years old and under): no charge
- City Sightseeing, 13 Upper O’Connell Street, Dublin
- Arrive 15min before at 13 Upper O'Connell Street (City Sightseeing Shop)
- Daily departs at 9.30am
- No service on St Patrick's Day
Il tour di Blarney Castle & Cork prevede un tour guidato in pullman della campagna irlandese, una vi...
Questo vivace tour serale nel cuore di Dublino, consegnato da una divertente guida locale con musica...
Con oltre 25 fermate alle principali attrazioni turistiche di Dublino, non c'è modo migliore di vede...
Immerse yourself in nature by hiking on the charming Howth Peninsula, a treasure of the Dublin Bay U...
Explora el sur de Irlanda y descubre algunos de los lugares más espectaculares que ofrece esta marav...
The Dead Interesting tour gives an alternative view of the varied heritage that Ireland’s largest ce...