From Dublin: Newgrange and Hill of Tara day trip
Sit back and relax as your tour escapes deep into the countryside. You will be taken back in time to the seat of the High Kings of Ireland at the Hill of Tara.
Continuing to Newgrange, this magnificent UNESCO World heritage site is dated 3,200BC and is one of the oldest and largest Neolithic burial chambers in Europe predating the Egyptian pyramids! As part of your experience you will be taken on a guided tour inside the tomb of Newgrange with one of the few companies who can provide you with this unique experience.
The last stop of the day is in a small picturesque fishing village of Howth. You'll be driven through Howth Summit where you can end the day with spectacular views looking out over Dublin Bay. Let the fresh sea breeze invigorate you before heading back to the city via a coastal route.
* It is recommended that you wear comfortable footwear and bring a jacket/coat with you.
- Entry to the tomb, Newgrange
- English live full guided tour
- Optional gratuities
- Food & beverages
- Dublin Visitor Centre, 17 Lower O'Connell Street, Dublin
- Arrive 15min before at 17 Lower O'Connell Street (Dublin Visitor Centre)
- Departs 9am on Mon, Tue, Fri & Sat from Apr-Oct
- Cancelling within 7 days prior service date/no show: 100% charge
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity
Escape the city on this half day trip from Dublin. Stopping first at the grounds of Malahide Castle ...
The Blarney Castle & Cork tour features a guided coach tour of the Irish countryside, a visit to the...
This lively evening tour around the heart of Dublin City, delivered by an entertaining local guide w...
Durante il tour a piedi, la tua guida ti aiuterà a scoprire la storia e la cultura di Dublino. A par...
Immerse yourself in nature by hiking on the charming Howth Peninsula, a treasure of the Dublin Bay U...
The Dead Interesting tour gives an alternative view of the varied heritage that Ireland’s largest ce...