From Dublin: Wicklow Mountains and Glendalough tour
- Marvel at the majestic landscape within the gorgeous Wicklow Mountains
- Visit Glendalough, a tenth-century monastic settlement
- Enjoy breathatking views of Glencree Valley and the Guinness lakes
- See locations from films such as Braveheart and PS I Love You
- Have a hearty lunch in famous Fitzgerald's Pub for only €10 in the traditional Irish Village Avoca
Your day trip to the Wicklow Mountains from Dublin lets you experience Ireland's green majesty at its finest. The amazing mountain landscape offers spectacular views of glacial lakes, heather fields and boglands, stunning scenery you might recognize from the film Braveheart.
Your tour will take you up into the Wicklow Mountains, passing Glencree Valley, the German military cemetery and the Guinness lake, Lough Tay. You'll also pass the Sally Gap and the bridge from the film: PS I Love You.
You'll make a stop in the picturesque Avoca Village as well as Glendalough, a 10th-century monastic settlement in the heart of the river valley. Here, you'll find plenty of footpaths leading to the lower and upper lakes where you can stroll, stretch your legs and enjoy the countryside.
Enjoy a hearty Irish lunch at Fitzgerald's Pub.
- English fully guided tour
- Duration: 9 hours approx
- Food and beverages
- Optional gratuities
- Children (3-12 years old) and students (ID card): reduced
- Seniors (65+): reduced
- Children (2 years old and under): no charge
- City Sightseeing, 13 Upper O'Connell Street
13 Upper O'Connell Street (City Sightseeing Shop)
- Wear comfortable footwear and bring a jacket or coat with you
- Daily departures: 9.15am
- Arrive 15min before at 13 Upper O'Connell St (City Sightseeing Shop)
- No service on St Patrick's Day
Escape the city on this half day trip from Dublin. Stopping first at the grounds of Malahide Castle ...
The Blarney Castle & Cork tour features a guided coach tour of the Irish countryside, a visit to the...
This lively evening tour around the heart of Dublin City, delivered by an entertaining local guide w...
With over 25 stops at Dublin's top visitor attractions, there is no better way to see Dublin!Explore...
Immerse yourself in nature by hiking on the charming Howth Peninsula, a treasure of the Dublin Bay U...
The Dead Interesting tour gives an alternative view of the varied heritage that Ireland’s largest ce...