Howth village tour with boat trip
- Enjoy trekking on the Howth Cliffs up to the lighthouse
- Drink the best pint of Guinness in the highest pub in Howth
- Get a boat tour around Ireland eye
Come and visit the most famous fishing village in Ireland, Howth is just 30 minutes far from Dublin by train.
Howth is a true pearl of the Island, originally a small fishing village today a busy suburb of Dublin, and is also home to one of the oldest occupied buildings in Ireland, Howth Castle.
See the real Ireland, the one experienced by the Irish during the week-end.
We will meet at Trinity College (main entrance) to head towards Tara station from where we will take the train, once we arrive immediately we will get into the tour taking a boat that will take us to see another gem of the emeral's island "the Ireland eye" where if you are lucky we will be able to admire the Puffin and also some seal.
Returning from our boat trip we will continue the tour to the cliffs of Howth where we will do a beautiful trekking along the coast up to the lighthouse. We will end our tour in the most typical Pub in the area where we can refresh ourselves with the best pint of Guinness and take the bus to return back to Dublin.
- Howth village guided tour and cliffs walk in italian
- 10% off at Vesuvio restaurant in Dublin -50 Cent off at Fornaio Dame street -3,5 euro off for Italian walking tour of Dublin City
- Boat and train tickets
- Guinness pint at the pub
- Child (0-5): reduced
Trinity college, Dublino (main gate)
You will recognize your guide by the badge of A SPASSO A DUBLINO
- We recommend to bring a k-way, an umbrella and trekking shoes
- Important: in Ireland the weather is unpredictable, therefore if the boat tour does not run you will visit the Howth Castle from the outside
- Every day (except Fridays)
- At 10.30pm
This half-day tour takes you on a discovery of Dublin's northern coastline. You'll first journey to ...
This lively evening tour around the heart of Dublin City, delivered by an entertaining local guide w...
The National Wax Museum Plus Dublin has a variety of activities, designed to accommodate and enterta...
Your first stop is the Harland and Wolff shipyard, where the Titanic Museum is located. The Museum i...
Discover the magic of the city that was once the world capital of whiskey making. Your tour will beg...
The DoDublin card gives you the freedom to travel around Dublin and sightsee with ease. Valid for 72...