National Wax Museum Plus Dublin tickets
- Famous wax figures on display
- Interactive exhibits
- Live actors in the Chamber of Horrors
The National Wax Museum Plus Dublin has a variety of activities, designed to accommodate and entertain people of all ages and walks of life.
The museum is full of characters and exhibits, from historical figures to cartoon characters. As indicated by the PLUS in the name, it’s not only wax figures either. The museum has much more to explore and experience, such as the Science and Discovery Zone – that offers hands-on interaction with famous tools and experiments –, The Time Vaults and the Chamber of Horrors. It’s great fun for all.
- Entrance to the National Wax Museum Plus Dublin
- Wax molds of your hands
- Children (ages 5-12)
- Students (Student ID required)
- Seniors (ages 65 and up)
- Family (2 adults and 2 children under 12)
The Lafayette Building, 22-25 Westmoreland St, Temple Bar, Dublin.
- The Chambers of Horror has an adult theme throughout, therefore there is parental advisory for those under the age of 16.
- Through our app 'wax magic' available on Android all information is also available in Spanish, French and German.
- Every day from 10am to 10pm
- Last admission at 9pm
- Closed on Christmas Eve 24th December, Christmas Day 25th December & St. Stephens Day 26th December
Escape the city on this half day trip from Dublin. Stopping first at the grounds of Malahide Castle ...
The Blarney Castle & Cork tour features a guided coach tour of the Irish countryside, a visit to the...
This half-day tour takes you on a discovery of Dublin's northern coastline. You'll first journey to ...
Save time and money with the Airlink Express bus. Seamless transfers directly between Terminals 1 an...
Your first stop is the Harland and Wolff shipyard, where the Titanic Museum is located. The Museum i...
2020 is a very important year as it marks the 175th anniversary of the Irish Famine which was a peri...