DO THIS BECAUSE...
- Famous figures and characters on display
- Interactive exhibits for fun and learning
- Live actors in the Chamber of Horrors
- Learn to use real recording studio equipment
WHAT TO EXPECT
The National Wax Museum Plus in Dublin is an interactive immersion into the world of famous Irish historical figures, inventors and characters. Pose for photos with a life-like Oscar Wilde and James Joyce. Step into the Time Vault to see realistic portrayals revolts and peace talks. Take a selfie with celebrities Pierce Brosnan, U2 or Liam Neeson. There are so many people to see!
The museum gives both adults and kids the chance to explore the world of science and music too. Visitors can jam in front of a green screen and superimpose themselves onto their favorite films. The Science and Discovery Zone offers hands-on interaction with famous tools and experiments.
Check out the Kids Zone for your favorite cartoon characters. If you’re feeling particularly bold, step into the Chamber of Horrors to confront Bram Stoker’s Dracula or Hannibal Lecter. A visit to the museum is more than a simple visit. It’s a fun and educational interaction with Irish history and fantasy.
- Entrance to the National Wax Museum Plus Dublin
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Wax molds of your hands (prices start at EUR 10)
- Music video disk (EUR 7)
WHAT TO REMEMBER
- The Chambers of Horror does have an adult theme throughout, therefore there is parental advisory for those under the age of 16
- Open everyday 10.00am-7.00pm
- Last admission 6.15pm
- Closed 24-26 December
- Children (ages 5-12)
- Students (ages 13-19)
- Seniors (ages 60 and up)