Discover the local history, parklands, villages and cultural landmarks that West Dublin has to offer on this fascinating tour. You'll hop on your bike and cycle leisurely along safe and scenic routes to iconic spots like the Grand Canal, Griffeen Valley Park and Lucan Village. You'll stop to rest your legs and enjoy a snack at a quaint riverside cafe before continuing on to the Wildlife House, Finnistown House and Adamstown. There are plenty of other fascinating stops along the way, just waiting to be explored!
West Dublin waterways, parks and suburbs bike tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Dive into the local history of west Dublin
- Hop on your bike and cycle through some of Ireland's most scenic countryside
- Stop off at a few of the area's most iconic landmarks
What to expect
- Bike hire with safety helmet
- Guided tour
What's not included
- Food and drink
- Entry fees
37 Capel St, North City, Dublin, D01 X2E5, Ireland
Please meet your guide at the Bike Stop Dublin.
What to remember
- Please note that you must be over 16 years old to participate in this tour
- Please note that a minimum of 2 participants is needed for this tour to run
- You'll cycle 15 miles (23 kilometers) with stops along the way for snacks and lunch
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.