Dubrovnik 3-hour sea kayaking tour
- Travel lighter - all equipment is provided
- Escape the noise and traffic of the city for a day
- Multiple departure times throughout the day give you more control over your day of sightseeing
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
Enjoy a 3-hour kayaking adventure along the magnificent Adriatic Sea beginning from Old Town at the small port of Pile. Accompanied by your instructor you will set off to experience the beautiful local, natural and historical heritage from the seaside.
Admire the amazing views of the old town while paddling out to Lokrum Island. While paddling around the island see the Nature Reserve inhabiting the area, featuring lush Mediterranean flora and woods of lurel, oak and cypress trees.
In Betina cave you will have the option to swim in the blue waters, relax on the private beach and to enjoy some snorkeling discovering the sealife swimming beneath you.
After the snack and snorkeling break navigate towards the city walls where you will learn a little bit about the history of Dubrovnik, before returning to the starting point.
- Large waterproof barrel/bag for personal items
- Life jacket and snorkeling gear
- English speaking guide
- Sandwich/snack and 0,5 l water
- Visit to the Betina cave/beach
- Guided tour
- Use of equipment
- On-site assistance
- Tips (optional)
Brsalje ul. 8, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Meet you tour guide under the Dubrovnik walks sign, look for the orange umbrella. Conveniently located at the last Pile bus stop, for all city buses heading towards Old town, just in front of of the Sky bar.
- Minimum age of 5 years old to join this tour
- No experience necessary, tour is designed for all fitness levels with a kayaking instructor
- Distance between the starting position and the finishing point is 7 km (4 mi)
- Recommended to bring water shoes or flip flops, hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, swimsuit, shirt and towel
- May to August, daily at 9.00am, 11.00am and 1.00pm
- 16-30 of September, daily at 10.00am and 12.00pm
- April, October and from 1-15 of September, daily at 11.00am
- Arrive 15 minutes before the starting time
George Bernard Shaw once said that the one who seeks paradise on Earth must see Dubrovnik.Explore Du...
The monumental walls that encircle Dubrovnik, punctuated by towers and overlooking the sea, are undo...
For five seasons, Dubrovnik has served as the filming location for top Game of Thrones scenes. The c...
Your group will be picked up from the hotel, after which you can settle in for the cozy ride in the ...
Did you know that Dubrovnik was one of the most prosperous and advanced maritime republics of all ti...
Intrigued by the city walls, our rivals, enemies, conflicts and wars? Then this is a perfect tour fo...