Dubrovnik Game of Thrones walking tour
- Visit Fort Lovrijenac, the Red Keep
- See the view over Blackwater Bay
- Stop at multiple filming locations
- Learn about the noble families of Westeros
For five seasons, Dubrovnik has served as the filming location for top Game of Thrones scenes. The city's distinct architecture characterized by old, well-preserved fortified walls and beautiful ancient buildings represented King’s Landing.
The Game of Thrones tour offers an overview of the places in Dubrovnik that served as the setting for the popular HBO TV series as the Old Town representing the capital of the Seven Kingdoms. Your local guide will show you all the shooting locations and you will hear firsthand stories about the sets, actors and backstage intrigues. Discuss fun theories and reenact actual scenes with professional local guidance. You will have a great time and bring home some special memories!
Your tour begins in front of Pile gate where your local guide, a big fan of the series, will be waiting for you. Vist Fort Lovrijenac which was transformed into the Red Keep, where you'll hear more about the Battle of Blackwater as you overlook Blackwater Bay.
As you walk through the Old Town, see where King Joffrey faced a citizens' riot. You’ll be able to recall tales of the Targaryen family and see the street on which Cersei Lannister’s walk of shame was filmed. Visit the small harbour of Kolorina where you can sit on the same ship berth as Sansa Stark while she listened to Little Finger’s tales and plots while gazing at the sea and thinking of Winterfell.
You will visit the Market Place where multiple scenes where filmed, including the one where Tyrion learns about wild fire. You will end your tour on the north side of the city, in speical shop where you can buy official souvenirs from this series.
- Licensed tour guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entrance fees to Lovrijenac fortress (prepare around 40 kn)
- Your guide will be waiting for you at Pile city gate, beneath the glass monument at the bus station.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes.
- This tour includes climbing two hundred steps, so it is not recommended for the eldery.
- Tour requires a minimum of two full price adult bookings to operate. In the event of the tour being cancelled due to not meeting the minimum booking requirements, you will receive a full refund.
- Choice between morning and afternoon departure times: 10.00am or 5.00pm
Your tour will start with pick-up from your accommodation in Zadar. You will drive through coastal a...
Did you know that Dubrovnik was one of the most prosperous and advanced maritime republics of all ti...
Enjoy a 3-hour kayaking adventure along the magnificent Adriatic Sea beginning from Old Town at the ...
Experience a very special journey which will successfully combine your passion for wine and your thi...
Intrigued by the city walls, our rivals, enemies, conflicts and wars? Then this is a perfect tour fo...
Explore the mountainous region of Croatian Zagorje and enjoy a guided tour of the Trakoscan Castle, ...