Enjoy a full-day tour of the Sani Pass, the highest road pass in Africa and explore the Kingdom of Lesotho. After a pick-up from you accommodation around 6.00am, you will start your tour driving into the beautiful Maluti Mountains, the border between South Africa and the Kingdom of Lesotho. During this tour you will also visit a Sotho Village and you will have the chance to experience their way of life. Lunch and refreshment can be enjoyed at the at the Highest Pub in Africa, a restaurant and bar situated at the Lesotho border.
Excursions & day trips
From Durban: full-day Sani Pass and Lesotho tour
Availability: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 10 hours to 12 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Admire the panoramic views up to the Sani Pass and visit the Highest Pub in Africa
- Visit a country within a country, crossing the border of South Africa into Lesotho
- Make your friends back home envious with great photo ops
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas
What's not included
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off beyond specified area
- Child (2-11): reduced
Durban, South Africa
Pick-up available from Durban beachfront hotels. You will receive our local supplier's contact details after booking
What to remember
- Please note, children up to 3 years old must use appropriate child car seats, which must be reserved at the time of booking and are subject to current availability
- Minimum 2 guests
- Minimum age: 2 years old
- You will need to present valid passport and visa conditions may apply. Please check in advance with your local embassy
- Please contact our local provider at least 48 hours before the tour to schedule your pick-up time and location
- This tour is available on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays only starting at 6.00am
- Pick-up available from Durban beachfront hotels
ATC African Travel Concept
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the activity begins.