Embark on a 2-hour boat cruise from St Lucia viewing the magnificent landscape of the iSimangaliso Wetland Park. Aboard the safety of Advantage Cruiser along with a guide and skipper, you are able to view the hippos and crocodiles as you cruise past. The boat will make frequent stops along the route so you can learn more about the largest estuarine system on the African Continent which has the largest concentration of hippo in South Africa.
St Lucia hippo and crocodile boat cruise
Availability: Daily at 9.15am
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Explore St Lucia Estuary
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
- Make your friends back home envious with great photo ops
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
1 McKenzie Street, St Lucia, 3936, South Africa
Meet at the Sunset Jetty, St. Lucia Tours and Charters Advantage 15 minutes before departure time
What to remember
- Minimum booking of 2 adults
- Dress code: modest (no bikini or see-through beachwear allowed)
- Daily at 9.15am
- Please make sure that you are ready at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure
ATC African Travel Concept
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.