Highlands Whisky Experience day trip
- Visit the famous Glenturret Distillery, home of The Famous Grouse whisky
- Receive a free miniature whisky with every adult ticket
Immerse yourself in the world of Scottish whisky on this day trip from Edinburgh. Also known as usquebaugh, Gaelic for “the water of life”, you’ll be taken to an authentic distillery in the Highlands. Along the way you’ll pass over the Forth Road Bridge for a photo stop of one of the impressive Forth Rail Bridge with a beautiful panoramic view of the countryside.
Your tour will also travel through Perth before reaching the Glenturret Distillery, home of “the famous grouse”, Scotland’s best-selling whisky.
Here you’ll have time to explore and, if you choose, go on a tour of the distillery to learn about its history and how whisky is made. The Distillery was started by William Gloag who was the son of a cellar man at Scone Palace. He sure knows how to make a good whisky and the Distillery’s restaurant is famous for its tasty lunch. As an added bonus, every adult ticket will receive a free miniature Famous Grouse whisky!
After your visit, you’ll pass through the Gleneagles and Dunfermline, the burial place of many kings crowned at Scone.
- Free Famous Grouse miniature with every adult ticket
- Roundtrip transfers from most downtown Edinburgh hotels and guest houses
- Children (ages 4-15)
- Seniors (ages 65 and up)
- Students (with valid ID)
- Hotel pickup from most downtown Edinburgh hotels and guest houses
- You will be able to arrange your hotel pickup after purchase
- Tuesday, Friday and Sunday
- Departure 9.00am
- Schedule subject to change. Check the calendar above for updated details
Are you fascinated by the mystical folklore, the Lochs, the wild scenery and the fascinating history...
This tour is all about Fife, and to get there you will cross the Firth of Forth - the perfect chance...
Once you leave Edinburgh, your driver will take you through Scotland's bustling central belt to see ...
Edinburgh, 1745. The Jacobite rising has reached the city gates, and Bonnie Prince Charlie is met by...
Explore the haunted Blair Street Underground Vaults with access no other tour company can offer, the...
Discover the story of Scotland through its capital city and the National Museum. You will see the pl...