Hop-on hop-off Edinburgh 24-hour bus pass
- See the city at your own pace and enjoy the local sights with the 24-hour hop-on hop-off bus pass
- Rest your legs and tour the area aboard a comfortable bus
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
What better way to start your bus tour journey than at Waverley Bridge and enjoy the ride as we drive you to some of the finest, culture-rich destinations in Edinburgh. Experience the great historic marketplace, Grassmarket at Bus Stop 3, located right in the middle of Edinburgh's Old Town. Hop off at Bus Stop 7 to learn all about the history of Edinburgh in the National Museum of Scotland on famous Chambers Street.
Discover the best of Edinburgh on board a double-decker bus and admire the beauty of this stunning city while hopping on and off at any of the 14 stops available.
See local wonders like the great historic marketplace, Grassmarket at bus stop 3, right in the middle of Edinburgh's Old Town, or visit the National Museum of Scotland, located at bus stop 7. Along the road, you can find John Knox House, a magnificent medieval building dating back all the way to the 15th century, and if you have time for a stroll, you can hop off at bus stop 10 at Holyrood, where you can roam around the royal park and visit the Palace of Holyroodhouse.
These and more local gems can be seen on this tour and with the audio guide available onboard, you will also get to learn more about their impressive history.
- Exclusive discounts to access local attractions with your ticket
- 24hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views
- Access to 1 bus tour route & 14 stops around the city, including all main sights & attractions
- Audio commentary in 9 languages plus 'Horrible Histories' Kid's Commentary
- Anything not mentioned in the 'what's included' section
- Audio guide in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, Kids Commentary
- Please be aware that Waverley Bridge will be closed every weekend until Sunday 5th January 2020: City Sightseeing tours will depart from George Street (east end) on Saturdays and Sundays
- For further information on the stops available across the city, please refer to this map
- April - May: 9.00am - 6.00pm, every 12 minutes
- June - August: 9.00am - 7.00pm, every 12 minutes
- September - October: 9.00am - 6.00pm, every 12 minutes
- November - March: 9.00am - 4.00 pm., every 20 minutes
Enjoy roundtrip transportation to the famous Royal Braemar Highland Gathering and receive guaranteed...
Crossing the infamous Forth Railway Bridge, you head into Fife which is where all the action takes p...
On this day tour, you're in for a full-day of sightseeing. Your first of port of call is Loch Lomond...
Edinburgh, 1745. The Jacobite rising has reached the city gates, and Bonnie Prince Charlie is met by...
This tour is ideal for those who wish to enjoy beautiful scenery and see some of Scotland’s most fam...
Explore the castles of the rugged 'Viking Coast' within Berwickshire and Northumberland as you cross...