Loch Ness adventure tour with audio-guide
- Discover Glen Coe's dramatic & wild landscape with history to match
- See Ben Nevis, the UK’s highest mountain
- Unravel the secrets of the Loch Ness during a Jacobite cruise
- Drive through the spectacular Highland scenery of the Cairngorm Mountains
- Travel aboard a luxury mini-coach
Take your seat, put on your complimentary headphones and let our multi-lingual commentary guide you through beautiful Scotland and its history.
Your day of adventure starts as you travel out of Edinburgh, driving past the historic city of Stirling and on to Glen Coe, that is broodingly beautiful and steeped in history. As you stand at the mouth of the glen, you’ll feel the past come to life as our guide tells you about the terrible massacre of the MacDonald Clan.
Your journey continues along the banks of Loch Linnhe to the charming town of Fort William, past Ben Nevis – Britain’s highest peak – and on up the Great Glen. As your tour heads north, you’ll pass a series of beautiful Lochs and will be able to enjoy some of Scotland’s most stunning scenery.
At the top of the Great Glen, you’ll get your first sight of Loch Ness - justly famous all over the world for its beauty and mystery. You’ll drive along the full length of the loch, where you will have the chance to take a thrilling ‘monster spotting’ boat trip* with views to Urquhart Castle (*optional extra subject to availability).
The northernmost point of your journey is Inverness, the capital of the Highlands. You’ll drive through this beautiful city and your driver will then turn south and take you through the breath-taking Spey Valley, allowing you to soak up the scenery on the way. As the day’s shadows lengthen, you can sit back and enjoy the homeward leg of your journey, which will take you past the majestic peaks of the Cairngorms, on through beautiful Perthshire, and back to Scotland’s capital.
- Professional driver-guide
- Transportation on a mini-coach with air-conditioning
- Highland Experience headphones
- Children aged 3-15 years
- Adults over 60 years
- Students (with ID)
1 Parliament Square
Royal Mile/High Street
Edinburgh EH1 1RE
In front of Caffè Nero
- As you will travel in mini-coaches, luggage space is limited. You can bring one cabin sized piece of luggage, 55cm x 40cm x 20cm, which cannot exceed 15kg, to be stored in the boot of the bus and one small handbag or rucksack to have on the bus with you
- This tour does not accept children under the age of 3
- Closed 25th December
- Departs from meeting point at 08.00am (check in 07.45am)
- Return to meeting point around 08.00pm
Are you fascinated by the mystical folklore, the Lochs, the wild scenery and the fascinating history...
This tour is all about Fife, and to get there you will cross the Firth of Forth - the perfect chance...
Once you leave Edinburgh, your driver will take you through Scotland's bustling central belt to see ...
Edinburgh, 1745. The Jacobite rising has reached the city gates, and Bonnie Prince Charlie is met by...
Explore the haunted Blair Street Underground Vaults with access no other tour company can offer, the...
Discover the story of Scotland through its capital city and the National Museum. You will see the pl...