Start your stay in Edinburgh off in style with this private transfer service from Edinburgh Airport. Just book your transfer before your trip and prepare for a stress-free journey. Once you touch down in Edinburgh, you'll meet your driver and be whisked away to your central accommodation. All you have to do is sit back and relax! This service runs 24 hours a day, seven days a week so that you can travel in style whenever necessary.
Private Edinburgh transfer from airport to accommodation
- Take the stress out of travelling as you head to your accommodation
- Relax and enjoy private luxury transportation in Edinburgh
- Travel door-to-door with your professional driver
- Private transportation
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel drop-off
Edinburgh Airport (EDI), Edinburgh, UK
You'll be dropped off at any hotel or private address within the Edinburgh area. Please see the map of the included pick-up area in the gallery above. For any addresses outside the included pick-up zone, please contact the reservations team on the voucher.
- This private transfer is designed for private groups of up to eight people
- Your driver will meet you at the arrivals barrier in the terminal arrival hall and will be holding a board with your name
- When making a booking, you'll need to advise the tour provider of your flight details and your Edinburgh accommodation details
- If you are unable to locate your driver or are delayed airside, it is your responsibility to call the emergency line before making any alternative arrangements. If the tour provider isn't informed of delays, the driver will wait for 45 minutes from the time of landing after which time your transfer voucher will no longer be valid
- This transfer is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Due to a surge in demand during festivities, additional charges are applicable on 25 and 26 December and 1 January
Fans of whisky will love this three day tour which will take you into the Scottish Highlands and the...
You'll be taken to the Scottish island paradise of Islay on this incredible four day whisky tour. Wi...
Edinburgh is a city steeped in history, it's beautiful, quaint and traditional. But under this facad...
Love podcasts? You'll love this immersive podcast tour of Edinburgh!Listen to Scottish guide Niall a...
Harry Potter and its exciting world might be a work of fiction, but it all originated from real plac...
Get ready to focus on the histoical, cultural and architectural heritage of Edinburgh on this fascin...