See Edinburgh like you’ve never seen it before with this historical and hysterical tour. This Comedy Walk is a one-of-a-kind city tour that showcases the very best of Edinburgh’s best historical characters and stories all with a comedic twist. It’s the perfect mix of stand-up comedy and historical story-telling all through your local guide (who just happens to be a comedian). The focus will be less on names and dates and more on the stories that you'll learn along the way so if you want to know about deep fried mars bars, unicorns and cannons, this is the tour for you! So, come along and enjoy the craic.
The Edinburgh comedy walk
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Do this because
- Delve into the stories and history of Edinburgh's Old Town
- Laugh your way around Scotland's capital
- Learn about Scotland from a local comedian
What to expect
- A local, comedian as your guide
- A funny, historical tour of Edinburgh
9-11 Blair St, Edinburgh EH1 1QR, UK
Please meet your guide, Daniel, at Monkey Barrel Comedy.
What to remember
- You must be over 16 years old to participate in this tour
- This is a comedy performance and does have some bad language and adult themes
- The tour guide has got a thick Scottish accent and uses some Scottish words so fluent English is necessary to understand the humour (and the guide himself)
- Please be prepared for inclement weather conditions
- This tour runs daily
- The tour times vary from season to season, please refer to the calendar
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 3 hours before the activity begins.