The Loch, Castle and Distillery Experience
- Visit an authentic Scottish whisky distillery
- Step into the medieval Stirling Castle
- Wander the shores of stunning Loch Lomond
Lochs, Castles and Distilleries are three things that most visitors find synonymous with Scotland. Ideal for those who want a little bit of everything!
Start your day with embracing the history and scenery of Stirling Castle, one of Scotland’s grandest castles, you'll then be ready for some sampling of "uisce beatha" at the famous and beautiful Glengoye Distillery. To finish your day, experience the natural beauty of the Scottish Highlands with a visit to Loch Lomond Shores, where you can take a stroll, a cruise or enjoy some lunch with breath-taking views over the loch and Ben Lomond.
This has long been regarded as one of Scotland’s most important castles. Perched atop a mound of volcanic rock and overlooking the River Forth and Stirling Bridge. This bridge is the site of one of William Wallace’s most famous victories and is only one example of the rich history of the castle and it’s surrounding areas.
If your visit to Stirling Castle has left you thirsting for more than just knowledge, then the Glengoyne Distillery is happy to accommodate you. The “Glengoyne way” of producing whisky has been applied for nearly 200 years. Take a tour of this wonderful distillery and learn all about the distillation and maturation process that goes into a world class Scottish whisky.
Loch Lomond Shores
Enjoy some free time. Loch Lomond Shores is a widely varied retail experience with plenty of shops, activities and eateries on offer. If you’d like, there is even a 50-minute boat trip available out onto Loch Lomond from where you can just sit back and watch the scenery drift by.
Return to Edinburgh – After a day of exploring central Scotland, it’s time to return to Edinburgh with a head full of stories and a heart full of memories. You should arrive back into central Edinburgh for approximately 6:00 pm.
- Hotel pick up service
- Guided tour with a fully trained and experienced driver/guide
- Central Edinburgh city center drop-off
- Boat Trip
- Distillery entrance, tasting and tour
- Hotel drop off
Hotel pickup from most downtown Edinburgh hotels and guest houses
You will be contacted by the tour operator upon booking to confirm pick up details
- Present a copy of your printed electronic voucher to your driver in order to redeem services
- 50-minute boat trip of Loch Lomond is optional and not included in the ticket price
- Amendments to dates and tour changes are subject to a £5.00 administration fee
- This tour has an 8 passenger minimum requirement and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met
- In the unlikely event of such a cancellation, your choice of a refund, reschedule or alternative tour will be offered
- Children under the age of 8 are not permitted to travel
- Under 18s cannot be permitted to taste or join alcohol tours
- PLEASE NOTE THE PICKUP TIME IS APPROXIMATE UNTIL YOU HAVE CONFIRMED BY EMAIL OR PHONE
- Please note that the lunch stop on this tour is at 2:00 pm
- Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Departure from Edinburgh at 9:00 am
- Schedule subject to change. Check the calendar for updated details
This tour is ideal for those who wish to enjoy beautiful scenery and see some of Scotland’s most fam...
You'll follow in the footsteps of Scotland's greatest legends Rob Roy and William Wallace, discover ...
This full-day tour will take you to castles and holy sites in a lush countryside setting. Rosslyn Ch...
What better way to start your bus tour journey than at Waverley Bridge and enjoy the ride as we driv...
Step across the Scottish borders and visit England on this day-long bus tour.Along the way your guid...
Departing Edinburgh, you will travel westwards for your first stop of the day at the bonnie banks of...
Your day of adventure starts as you travel out of Edinburgh, driving past the historic city of Stirl...
See the beautiful Loch Lomond and the breathtaking Highlands on this day trip and finish it up with ...
Beneath the bustle of Edinburgh’s Old Town you’ll discover a dark, damp world unchanged since the 18...
JK Rowling is a moderately influential woman who's sold a few books...on this tour you'll dive deep ...