- Tour the pyramids, the Egyptian Museum, and the Sphinx
- Explore one of the most famous markets, The Khan el Khalil bazaar
- Take an overnight adventure to Cairo with a driver and border assistance
Cairo is the largest city in the whole of the Middle East and the population is over 6.5 million. Your excursion will begin with an evening pick-up and you will travel overnight to Cairo to begin your tour of the city upon arrival.
Your tour includes the pyramids at Giza, the largest ever built in the world. The pyramids were built to house the dead pharaoh and the nobles. You will see the large pyramid in the center with smaller pyramids that surround it, he smaller pyramids house the tombs of the immediate family members and the cohorts.
You will also visit the Egyptian Museum that owns the largest collection of pharaohic antiquities in the world. There are over 100,000 objects on display that include paintings, statues, ancient coins, masks, and much more. You will explore the Khan el Khalil bazaar, one of the most famous markets in Egypt. In the market you will find everything that you could imagine for sale; food, fine jewelry, clothing, shoes, and just about anything else you could think of.
- Meeting and assistance at the border
- Tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Departure tax
- Private insurance
- Personal expenses
You will be picked up direct from your hotel (airport pick-up available). Please provide hotel information when you make your booking.
- NOTE: this tour includes overnight travel
- A current and valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If less than 2 people, there is a single supplement fee, please choose the "Adult- Single" ticket option to avoid any extra fees upon arrival
- Please provide nationality, passport number, date of issue, expiry date and birth date when you make the booking
- It is recommended to wear comfortable walking shoes
- Hotel or airport pick-up: 9.00pm
- Drop-off: approximately 12.00am the following day
You will begin your adventure to Petra from your hotel in Eilat. Your driver will guide you to the J...
Petra was left by the Nabateans thousands of years ago. In ancient times Petra was a sanctuary or a ...
Explore the waters of the Red Sea on this introductory dive. This is not a course but will give you ...
On this two day tour you will discover the incredible desert city of Petra, one of the eight wonders...
On this two day tour of Petra you will discover the historical and archaeological splendor of one of...
On this two day tour to Cairo you will discover Egypt's most populated city, home to the pyramids, t...