Kick-start your Israeli adventure and head over to the world-famous Red Canyon from Central Eilat with a direct shuttle transfer. In just half an hour you will be visiting this beautiful national park, where you can hike freely in the Eilat Mountains! Feel the park's ancient desert vibes on the Kasui Dunes and meander through the marvelous canyons.
Tour of the Red Canyon with Shuttle from Eilat
Availability: Mondays and Thursdays
Duration: from 6 hours to 7 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Have an awesome hiking experience
- Explore the beautiful red canyons
- See spectacular sand dunes
- Get some cool desert vibes
What to expect
- Transportation to the Red Canyon & Kasui Dunes
- Info page with map of the Red Canyon Route
What's not included
- Transportation back to Eilat (17 ILS)
- Snacks & drinks
Pick-up is from the Be Unique hotel lobby, Shfifon St 3, Eilat
Please meet at the Be Unique hotel lobby, Shfifon St 3, Eilat.
What to remember
- Please note that pick-up is exclusively from the meeting point
- This is a one-way shuttle, the return is via public transportation
- You can take bus #392 back to Eilat (17 ILS)
- Please bring a hat, plenty of water, sunscreen, walking shoes, snacks
- Please bring a camera and lots of smiles!
- This is a self-guided tour
- Mondays and Thursdays
- Starting in November
- Tour starts at 8 am
- Meeting point is at 7.45 am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.