Set sail from Punto Bandera for a once in a lifetime experience, the opportunity to gaze upon the Upsala and Speggazini glaciers. You will be leaving from El Calafate and then go for a 50 km trip by minibus. You will arrive at the Port of the Cruz at Punta Bandera where you will take the boat at 9.00am. After one hour and forty-five minutes of navigation you will enjoy the first image of the glacier and then afterwards you will see more. You will continue on the trip where you will see the Spegazzini Canal and Spegazzini Glacier.
Day trips & excursions
Sail Across the Upsala and Speggazini Glaciers
Language: English , Spanish
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 9 hours
Do this because
- Admire the Upsala and Spegazzini glaciers
- Enjoy rare views of icebergs
- Discover stunning views of Patagonia
What to expect
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off from hotels in El Calafate
- Roundtrip transport by minibus
- Bilingual English/Spanish-speaking guide
What's not included
- National park fee
What to remember
- The start time is an approximate departure time from your hotel
- Please note that there are some hotels in the city that are not included in the pickup routes of the local operator. If your hotel is not included, the tour organizer will contact you to inform you of the closest pickup location
- This tour is subject to weather conditions. In the unlikely event of a cancellation due to weather, a refund will be provided or an alternative will be offered.
- It is highly recommended to bring your own lunch as it is not provided
- You have to send the local operator at least 72 hours before the date of the tour the following information: Full name, passport or ID number, nationality, date of birth, and accommodation. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking
Daily at 9.00am
Gray Line Argentina
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the activity begins.