Authentic Florence Villa Wine Tasting and Dinner
- Visit a well-kept local secret: a 17th-century villa surrounded by vineyards, just above the city center
- Enjoy a guided wine tasting of 4 limited-edition Tuscan wines
- Have a typical Tuscan four-course dinner in the villa’s gardens
Take a relaxing evening out in beautiful Tuscany to enjoy the stunning location of a historical 17th century villa. You’ll just be steps away from central Florence but you certainly won’t feel like it as you indulge in a relaxing evening with a wine tasting while admiring the Tuscan countryside and enjoying local foods and pleasant conversation
You’ll be sheltered from noise and lights of the city by narrow hilly roads, vineyards and green groves. Take a walk around the villa grounds and chances are you’ll spot some wild rabbits and pheasants. The villa’s winemaker will invite you to explore the production process of olive oil, such an important tradition in Italy, and of the wines made on the property.
Start this experience with a comfortable 10-minute transfer from Florence’s city center to the charming villa where you will personally meet the wine-maker who will proudly share the secrets of the amazing wines.
Taste the local white and red wines from a selection of Merlot, Sangiovese, Cabernet Sauvignon, chardonnay and Pinot Bianco grapes, visit the underground wine cellar and have a look at the machines used today, for a fascinating overview of the production. These wines are all of limited production and can only be found at this Villa.
Your wine experience will be followed with a hearty Tuscan four-course meal. Dine on typical dishes such as crostini, prosciutto, Parmigiano, Pienza pecorino cheese, regional style pasta and a second course of meat and potatoes. Vegetarian options are also available! Delight in each delicious dish as you take in the incredible panoramic views. After dessert, you’ll be brought back to the city center, at Santa Maria Novella train station.
This is your chance to enjoy a taste of Tuscany without stepping too far outside the city center.
- English-speaking, wine and food expert tour guide
- Small groups of 24 people or fewer
- Service transport included
- Wine tasting, including 1 glass of white, 2 glasses of red and 1 glass of dessert wine
- Dinner with tuscan specialties
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children 0-1 year olds travel for free and do not require a reservation (Strollers or baby carriages are not allowed on this tour)
- Reduced price for children 2-14 year olds, with proof of age
Piazza dell'Unità Italiana, 3, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
At Piazza dell'Unità Italiana in front of the Hotel Baglioni, next to the Obelisk. Piazza dell'Unità Italiana is in front of the Hotel Baglioni near Santa Maria Novella Train Station. The meeting point is in front of the Obelisk, right in the middle of the square.
- This service ends at Santa Maria Novella train station at around 9:45 PM.
- Photography is permitted throughout the tour.
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday at 6.00 PM
Meeting Time: 5:45 PM
Departure Time: 6:00 PM
It is the responsibility of all visitors to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure. Guests arriving after departure cannot be accommodated & missed tours or tickets cannot be refunded.
An in-depth afternoon tour, viewing world-famous paintings, art and landscapes. Starting in the pict...
Over 750 works, the greatest concentration of Florentine monumental sculpture in the world: statues ...
Violet cliffs, red and yellow fishing villages: plunge into the colors of Cinque Terre! Manarola, Ve...
With the help of our greeter (who will give you all the instructions), board your high-speed train t...
We’ll pick you up at the meeting point in the centre of Florence and we’ll drive you in our minivan ...
Come and be the star of a great classic tour through Florence theatrical scenery and along the legen...