Best of Florence self-guided walking tour with audiopen
- Independent visit of the city, without waste of time
- A lot of time to take pictures, have shopping and lunch
- Exhaustive itinerary touching all the not-to-be-missed monuments of Florence
- Informative and reliable information provided by local guides
Do not miss this informative tour, the new way to visit Florence in total freedom without wasting of time: take the opportunity to discover Florence in a funny, interactive and independent way! Thanks to an innovative "audiopen", you can explore the old city center at your own pace and in total relax, following the charming itinerary designed for you by expert local guides and through which you can see all the iconic monuments of the city center. You will be so free to dedicate to each point of interest, all the time that you wish, alternating the experience of the visit with all the stops that you want to do!
Your audioguide is at your disposal as a "personal guide" for a whole day and you can play back the comments as many times as you like. The use of this magic pen is very easy. Simply passing it on one of the points of interest shown on the map provided with your audioguide, you can listen very clearly the commentary about the monument that you have reached: a great way to discover, one by one, all the not-to-be-missed sights and all the highlights of the "Cradle of the Renaissance". Also, your "audiopen" will provide interesting information about the Renaissance period and the famous and powerful Medici family.
During the walking tour you will receive useful information regarding the history of Florence and the Renaissance period, touching all the most important sights of the city, as the Church of San Lorenzo, the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella, the Baptistery of St. John, the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore with the majestic Brunelleschi's Dome, Repubblica Square, the Medieval District with Dante’s House, Strozzi Palace, Tornabuoni Street, Ponte Vecchio, Palazzo Pitti with the Boboli Gardens, the Straw Market, the Church of Santa Croce, Orsanmichele Church, Piazza Signoria and the imposing Palazzo Vecchio. Among the monuments, not to be missed, located just outside the city center within walking distance or by public transport, there is the Church of San Miniato al Monte, from which you can also enjoy the most spectacular panoramic view of the city.
The center of Florence is an open-air museum: discover it walking in complete freedom, accompanied by the audio commentary of your personal guide!
Enrich your experience with a delicious Tuscan lunch with drinks in a historic restaurant in the old town!
- 1 Audiopen Device Rental (at disposal until 7.45pm of the reserved day from Mon-Sat, and until 4.30pm on Sundays)
- 1 encode interactive map per person (the map will remain to the customers as a souvenir)
- Lunch (if selected)
- Infant 0-6: free of charge (lunch not included)
- Children under 7 years old will not be provided of Audiopen and map
Via degli Alfani 151r - Florence, Italy
Near the Accademia Gallery. Pick up your Audiopen at Caf Tour & Travel.
- Please pick up your Audiopen from 08:30 am at Caf Tour & Travel – Via degli Alfani 151/red (near the Accademia Gallery). Audiopen must be returned within 7:45 pm (Mon-Sat) and 4:30 pm (Sun) of the day they are delivered by the agency, otherwise you will be charged of another day of rental
- Clients should have copy of this voucher. Upon delivery of the Audiopen and the map, you need to show your ID document
- Please ensure that you have your Euro 40 of deposit per audiopen which will be refunded when you return the Audiopen in the Agency (Caf Tour & Travel – Via degli Alfani 151/red – Florence). The device that will be delivered is under your responsibility, in case of loss, theft or damage, you will be charged the deposit of Euro 40. This device does not require headsets, but if you want you can use your own headsets
- From Monday to Sunday
- Monday to Saturday – approx 10 hours – the audiopen device needs to be returned within 07:45 pm of the same day
- Sunday - approx 8 hours – the audiopen device needs to be returned within 04:30 pm of the same day
Experience Florence in a way that you'll never forget! Taste the best products from every corner of ...
The countryside around Florence is full of surprises: antique villas, churches, monasteries, magnifi...
The Palio is a famous horse race held twice a year (on 2nd July and 16th August) in Piazza del Campo...
The tour starts with an introduction to the square and its religious buildings.Then you will visit t...
Come and be the star of a great classic tour through Florence theatrical scenery and along the legen...
Easy, pleasant, joyful: it’s the perfect tour for families, small group or individuals enthusiast fo...