Best of Uffizi and Santa Croce church with skip-the-line access
- Enjoy a tour of the Uffizi gallery with skip-the-line tickets
- Learn about the masterpieces by Michelangelo and Da Vinci
- Enter the Medici Chapel with skip-the-line access to Santa Croce church
Enjoy a tour of the Uffizi gallery with skip-the-line access, featuring in-depth discussions of masterpieces by Michelangelo, Da Vinci and Botticelli. Combined with a tour of the magnificent Santa Croce church, resting place of many Italian greats, including Michelangelo and for this reason also called “the temple of the Italian glories.”
Visit the burial place of many Italian greats including Michelangelo and where you’ll see works of art by many famous artists such as Donatello, Giotto, Della Robbia in the celebrated Medici Chapel.
After completing the visit of this extraordinary church, you will make your way to the Uffizi gallery to see the famous masterpieces by artists such as Giotto, Botticelli, Da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raffaello, Tiziano, Caravaggio, just to name a few.
You will be introduced to the intriguing symbolism of Botticelli, learn to recognize the color-shading technique used by Da Vinci and hear how the creative genius of Michelangelo changed art forever. Throughout your tour of the Uffizi you'll spend more time viewing and discussing the works that gave rise to the Florentine Renaissance, so that you can enjoy a new understanding of this incredibly important period of art history.
The Uffizi museum was originally built by the Medici to house their administrative offices that ruled the city. Hence the name "Uffizi", offices in Italian. During your tour of the Uffizi museum your guide will also discuss about the important Medici family as we tour the top floors, where the grand dukes offices were located.
The tour concludes inside the Uffizi Gallery.
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Uffizi Gallery
- Skip-the-line tickets to Santa Croce church
- Expert English-speaking guide with background in art and history
- Headphones when more than 8 people
- Children (aged 6-12)
- Infants (aged 0-5) : Free
Piazza di Santa Croce, 16, 50122 Firenze FI
Meet your guide in front of the entrance to Santa Croce church, holding a sign with the name of the tour written on it.
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users
- At times, museums close without notice. No refunds are available as these events are beyond our control
- Tour operates with a minimum of 4 people
- Maximum of 12 people per tour group
- Tuesdays to Sundays at 3.00pm
- Tour does not operate on the first Sunday of the month
Un tour pomeridiano approfondito, con la visione di dipinti, arte e paesaggi di fama mondiale. Parte...
Oltre 750 opere, la più grande concentrazione di sculture monumentali fiorentine nel mondo: statue e...
Scogliere viola, villaggi di pescatori rossi e gialli: tuffati nei colori delle Cinque Terre! Manaro...
Con l'aiuto del nostro assistente, che ti darà tutte le istruzioni necessarie, sali sul tuo treno ad...
Ti verremo a prendere al punto di incontro nel centro di Firenze e ti condurremo nel nostro minivan ...
Vieni a essere il protagonista di un grande tour classico attraverso lo scenario teatrale di Firenze...