Cinque Terre on a budget tour from Florence
- Take part in this low cost tour for independent travelers
- Admire the spectacular coastline of the Cinque Terre area
- Enjoy the colors of fishermen’s houses and a boat ride
- Free time for a refreshing swim in the Mediterranean Sea
Save on the price of the guided tour, booking this excursion for independent travelers with round-trip transportation from Florence, hostess aboard, and commentary on the bus.
The Cinque Terre is a beautiful stretch of rugged coast and the only unspoilt part left of the lovely Italian Riviera. It takes its name from the five picturesque fishing villages of Riomaggiore, Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza and Monterosso. They have been inaccessible from the land for centuries, isolated by steep mountains and valleys on one side and by the sea itself on the other. Thanks to its isolation, the unspoilt charm of the Cinque Terre is a protected World Heritage Site and a National Park. Led by a knowledgeable guide, you will discover this spectacular coastline.
You'll first visit the village of Manarola and continue with a lovely boat journey (weather permitting) to Monterosso, which is renowned for its beautiful beach and small craftsmen’s shops. You'll reach then, with a short train ride, Vernazza, where you will have free time to sit in one of its cheerful bars and cafés.
By train you'll arrive to Riomaggiore where you will have some free time for a refreshing swim in the Mediterranean Sea or shopping. From Riomaggiore a train ride takes you back to La Spezia concluding your Cinque Terre visit, before returning to Florence by coach.
- Caf Tour's staff assistance at the meeting point
- Roundtrip transportation
- Tour escort
- Train tickets
- Boat (weather permitting)
- Guide in destination
- Children 0 – 3 years old: free of charge
- Children 4 – 12 years old: reduced
Piazzale Montelungo, Firenze FI
In front of Caf Tour & Travel - Gray Line yellow street sign.
- In case of unexpected closure of the paths due to unforeseen events, alternative routes will be taken
- Because of the nature of this hike, this tour is not suitable for small children or for anyone with walking difficulties
- Please bring suitable walking shoes
- Walking pace: moderate
- Every day from June to August
- Departure time: 7.00am
- Check-in time: 15 minutes before departure
This full day tour includes the home of St Francis of Assisi, the patron saint of animals and ecolog...
We’ll pick you up at the meeting point in the centre of Florence and we’ll drive you in our minivan ...
Choose at the Market fresh products and seasonal vegetables and then cook a delicious meal. On this ...
The first ever, original and most popular Cooking Class in Florence! Meet one of our famous and char...
Enjoy a private transfer between Florence airport and your accommodation or vice versa: you will be ...
Come enjoy the “Enchanting Chianti Wine Tour Experience” with its picturesque villages, rolling hill...