Close-up Florence guided walking tour of historical center
- Visit Florence’s best-known treasures, including the Duomo and Ponte Vecchio
- Get to know the city’s origins and more than 2.000 years of Florentine history
- Also walk through some of the less crowded streets
- Live tour guide and earphones for groups with more than 15 participants
Learn why Florence became the birthplace of the Renaissance on a 90-minute walking tour of the city’s historical center. You’ll see the Ponte Vecchio, the Uffizi courtyard, Brunelleschi’s Dome, the golden Gates of Paradise, and more.
On this visit to Florence’s historic center, get to know the city’s origins and more than 2.000 years of Florentine history. You’ll be fascinated by what you see and hear as you walk through the city of Dante, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, and other important figures.
At the Piazza della Repubblica your guide will tell you about the city’s Roman origins before you head toward the religious center, where you’ll see the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, the Baptistery of St. John, and Giotto’s Campanile. You’ll walk past an ancient oratory that’s situated adjacent to the house of Dante Alighieri, and then walk through some of the less crowded streets of Florence towards the Ponte Vecchio.
Finally, you’ll enter the Piazza della Signoria through the Uffizi courtyard. In this main piazza and civic center, you’ll come upon the impressive Palazzo Vecchio and see close-up the famous statues of the Loggia dei Lanzi.
- Earphones for groups with more than 15 participants
- Live tour guide
- Children (0-5 years old): free of charge
- Children (6-14 years old): reduced price
In front of Hard Rock Cafè, Via Brunelleschi 1
- The visit uses one language at a time
Tuesday to Sunday from 1st April to 31st October:
- English, Spanish, French, German: Tuesday to Sunday at 1.45pm
- Italian: Saturday at 1.45 PM
- Portuguese: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday at 1.45pm
- Russian: Thursday and Sunday at 1.45pm
Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday from 1st November to 31st March:
- English, Spanish, French, German: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday at 1.45pm
- Portoguese (with a minimum number of 4 participants): Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday at 1.45pm
- Italian: Saturday at 1.45pm
Have you ever wondered why Florence was the birthplace of the Renaissance? An excellent and complete...
The countryside around Florence is full of surprises: antique villas, churches, monasteries, magnifi...
Enjoy a guided tour of the Accademia Gallery and marvel at the masterpieces by Michelangelo and othe...
Discover Florence from a new point of view: stroll in the alleys of the historic center as your guid...
Visit the best sights of Florence with this walking tour. You'll see the Basilica of San Lorenzo, th...
Overview:Florence is packed full of world-famous sites and this Best of Florence Tour is designed to...
Explore some of the most famous sites of Florence’s ancient culture while learning about the mysteri...
Enjoy the highlights of Florence and its two most important museums in just one day!Visit the Accade...
Put on your comfortable walking shoes and delve into the ancient and artistic heritage of Florence. ...
Visit the fascinating Leonardo da Vinci Museum combined with your 48-hour Florence City Sightseeing ...