Close-up Florence guided walking tour of the old town
- Visit Florence’s best-known treasures, including the Duomo and Ponte Vecchio
- Get to know the city’s origins and more than 2,000 years of Florentine history
- Walk through some of the less crowded streets
- Live tour guide and earphones for groups with more than 15 participants
Learn why Florence became the birthplace of the Renaissance on a 90-minute walking tour of the city’s historic center. You’ll see the Ponte Vecchio, the Uffizi courtyard, Brunelleschi’s Dome, the golden Gates of Paradise, and more.
On this tour of Florence’s historic center, get to know the city’s origins and more than 2,000 years of Florentine history. You’ll be fascinated by what you see and hear as you walk through the city of Dante, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, and other important figures.
At the Piazza della Repubblica your guide will tell you about the city’s Roman origins before you head toward the religious center, where you’ll see the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, the Baptistery of St. John, and Giotto’s Bell Tower. You’ll walk past an ancient oratory that’s situated adjacent to the house of Dante Alighieri, and then walk through some of the less crowded streets of Florence towards the Ponte Vecchio.
Finally, you’ll enter the Piazza della Signoria through the Uffizi courtyard. In this main piazza and civic center, you’ll come upon the impressive Palazzo Vecchio and see close-up the famous statues of the Loggia dei Lanzi.
- Earphones for groups with more than 15 participants
- Live tour guide
- Children (0-13 years old): free of charge
Via dei Brunelleschi 1, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
In front of Hard Rock Cafè, Via Brunelleschi 1.
- The visit will take place in one language at a time
- Tours in Portuguese and Russian require a minimum of 4 participants to be activated
All year round at 1.45pm
- English on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Spanish, German, French and Portuguese on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- Italian on Saturday and Sunday
- Russian on Thursday and Saturday
Palazzo Pitti is one of Florence’s biggest museums. It is a powerful looking, 13th-century building ...
Learn how to make pizza and gelato in an idyllic setting of the beautiful Tuscan countryside! You’ll...
Join this cooking class in the heart of the beautiful Florence with the help of an experienced Chef!...
Capture the memories of your visit to Florence with a professional photoshoot! You'll learn insider ...
Do not miss the opportunity to explore two of the most famous museums in the world in a completely i...
Join a half-day tour of Florence among art, landscapes and Renaissance masterpieces. The discovery b...