- Explore the Piazza dei Miracoli and the leaning tower in Pisa
- Visit the Chianti region and the famous village of Siena
- Taste 4 wines and extra Virgin olive oil in a Tuscan winery
Meet bright and early and travel by local train to your first stop of the day Pisa. Learn about the city and how it became famous from your tour leader before you are set free to explore the famous " Piazza dei Miracoli" or field of miracles at your own leasure. Access to the Cathedral is free and if you feel brave climb the leaning tower of Pisa for nice views of the square from the top (admission tickets not included).
Return back to Florence where you will have free time to grab a bite before you meet again with the other travellers for an exciting afternoon to the famous Chianti region. Travel by minivan to the historic city of Siena with its amazing Piazza del Campo and narrow Mediaval streets. After an orientation walk of the city led by your guide, you will be free to relax and explore the sites independetly.
Enjoy an ice cream and prepare for the next stop, a local winery in the Chianti wine region. Once at the winery you will be taken for a tour around the property to visit the cellars and learn why it is so delicious! You will then enjoy a wine tasting with the experts incuding 3 wines from the renowed Chianti classico and an extra virgin olive oil. Return to Florence at 8:30pm, just in time for dinner.
- Local tour leader
- Return train ticket to Pisa
- 2hr free time to explore Pisa
- Private 8 seat van for the second part of the day
- 2hr free time to explore Siena
- Tasting of 4 wines and extra Virgin olive oil
- Tour of the cellars
- Tickets to climb the leaning tower of Pisa ( € 25.00 )
- Student (aged 18-21)
Piazza di Santa Maria Novella, 50123 Firenze FI
In front of the pharmacy located inside the SMN train station opposite platform 16.
- This experience is created for travellers aged between 18 to 39
- Clientele generally includes college students, backpackers and solo travellers
- Tour is fast-paced, budget-minded and includes activities for travellers to meet and connect with other passengers
- Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays at 7.00am
Palazzo Pitti is one of Florence’s biggest museum. It is a powerful looking,13th century building th...
Learn why Florence became the birthplace of the Renaissance on a 90-minute walking tour of the city’...
"Affabulando agli Uffizi" è una visita guidata del celebre museo fiorentino studiata per i visitator...
Enjoy the highlights of Florence and its two most important museums in just one day!Visit the Accade...
"Affabulando a Palazzo Pitti" è una visita guidata del celebre palazzo Pitti di Firenze studiata per...
Eroi giovani e valorosi, donzelle indifese, mostri temibili da sconfiggere: sono questi i protagonis...