Exclusive tour of Uffizi by night
- Enjoy skip-the-line entrance to the Uffizi Gallery
- Stroll along the ornate hallways without the crowds
- Marvel at the works of famous painters and sculptors on a guided tour
Visit one of Florence’s top attractions when the crowds have all left for the day on this exclusive 2-hour evening tour of the Uffizi Gallery in Florence.
Meet your guide near the Uffizi Gallery in central Florence as dusk settles over the city, then step inside to begin your tour. With a history dating back to the 16th century, the Uffizi Gallery is home to valuable treasures from centuries passed.
Stroll along the Uffizi Gallery’s ornate hallways in peace with a guide and admire life-like busts of brave Roman emperors. Marvel at beautiful works by famous painters and sculptors including Botticelli, Caravaggio, Mantegna, Michelangelo, Titian and da Vinci.
Along the way, gain insight into the artists’ role in Italy’s art scene and enjoy personal attention from your guide. Your tour will end inside the museum, but be sure to ask to your guide for a cool place to have an amazing aperitivo after.
- Skip-the-line entrance
- Tour guide inside Uffizi Gallery
- Radio systems for groups larger than 7 people
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children (aged 6-12)
- Infants (aged 0-5)
Piazzale degli Uffizi, 6, 50122 Firenze FI
Meet your guide at door one of the Uffizi Gallery.
- Maximum of 14 people per tour group
- Please note this tour must reach a minimum number of 3 participants to operate
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 6.30pm
- Arrive 20 minutes before tour start time
Palazzo Pitti is one of Florence’s biggest museum. It is a powerful looking,13th century building th...
See the masterpieces of Michelangelo: the David, Prigioni, Pietà di Palestrina, San Matteo with this...
This activity starts with a typical Florentine lunch in a characteristic and historic restaurant loc...
The countryside around Florence is full of surprises: antique villas, churches, monasteries, magnifi...
From a religious pilgrimage site to a famous film set: join our tour through the rolling green hills...
Leave Florence for a couple of days and discover the magical city of Venice!Your high-speed train wi...