- Explore the Cathedral of Florence on this guided tour
- Climb the Cathedral's Terraces for an amazing view
- Sample wine, cheese, and balsamic vinegar
- Visit Brunelleschi’s dome, Giotto's bell tower, and the crypt of Santa Reparata
Tour with exclusive visit and 72h ticket to the Duomo complex: Cathedral, Crypt, Baptistery, Bell tower, and Museo dell'Opera del Duomo.
Explore Florence's famous Cathedral from top to bottom on this tour. It will start with a video describing the creation and evolution of Santa Maria del Fiore church and its complex. Special images and reconstructions will come to life as your guide leads you through the marvelous Cathedral, where you will be able to see Paolo Uccello’s clock, Vasari’s frescos, and Bandinelli’s marble choir.
On this exclusive tour, you'll also have the chance to step onto the Cathedral's panoramic north terrace where you can admire the center of Florence from on high. Head up to the beautiful 360˚ view of Florence and the fantastic hills which surround the city!
When you finally climb down from the heavenly top of the Cathedral, you are invited to sample some pleasant Chianti wine with a delectable bite of cheese and balsamic vinegar. The visit doesn't stop there. Your ticket will also grant you access to other structures in the cathedral complex. On your own you can visit Brunelleschi's dome, the crypt of St. Reparata, and Giotto's bell tower. The Renaissance is yours to explore!
- Caf Tour’s staff assistance
- Introductory movie to the history of Florence and to the Cathedral complex
- Guide authorized by Opera Santa Maria del Fiore
- 72h entrance ticket for the Cathedral complex monuments
- Priority access to the Dome (with the guided visit only)
- Taste of Chianti wine, cheese and balsamic vinegar
- Children 0-5 years old: free of charge
- Children 6-11 years old: reduced price
Piazza di San Giovanni, 19, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
In front of the Scudieri Cafè.
Number of steps to reach the top of each monument:
- Terraces: 153
- Terraces + Brunelleschi's Dome: 153 + 310 from the Terraces
- Giotto's Bell Tower: 414
- From November to March: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 10.00am
- From April to October: from Monday to Saturday 10.00am
Tour with exclusive visit and 72h ticket to the Duomo complex: Cathedral, Crypt, Baptistery, Bell to...
Art is intimidating, and few art museums are more impressive than Italy’s greatest vault of masterpi...
Discover Florence from a new point of view: stroll in the alleys of the historic center as your guid...
Listen to the stories that make Florence one of Italy’s most captivating cities. Tales of tragic lov...
Experience the exciting discovery of the places and paths of Palazzo Vecchio that are not accessible...
Learn why Florence became the birthplace of Renaissance on a 90-minute walking tour of the city’s hi...
This itinerary allow you to discover the town’s best known treasures such as the Duomo, Palazzo Vecc...
Take part in the tour which recreates the cultural climate at court during the reign of the Medici f...
Head out on horseback for a ride in the Tuscan countryside on this day tour from San Gimignano. Admi...
The San Marco Museum includes most of the ambiences of the Dominican convent designed by Michelozzo ...