Florence Cathedral guided tour with Dome experience
- Skip the line at the Brunelleschi's Dome and enjoy a guided tour
- Climb the 463 steps to enjoy impressive views of Florence
- Tour the spectacular Florence Cathedral and admire its interior
Enjoy this exclusive Dome experience skip-the-line tour with a professional local guide. Climb the 463 steps to the top and enjoy impressive views of Florence!
Climb to the top of the Florence Cathedral's cupola with the commentary of your expert guide to see the inside of the Dome up close and enjoy the extraordinary view of Florence. The tour proceeds with a visit of the Cathedral.
Brunelleschi’s Dome, with its egg-shaped architecture, was the largest such structure in the world in its time. On your visit to the Dome’s interior you’ll have the opportunity to see the many frescoes and stained-glass windows.
- Admission with skip-the-line access to the Dome
- Guided tour of the Dome and the Cathedral
- Local guide
- Entrance ticket to Giotto's Bell Tower, St. John's Baptistery, Santa Reparata Crypt, Museum of the Works of the Cathedral
- Children (6-11): reduced
- Infants (0-5): free of charge
Piazza del Duomo, 5, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
At the entrance of the Dome at the Porta della Mandorla (north side of the Cathedral). Please, look for an Accord assistant holding a panel advertising the tour. Participants are requested to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start of the tour.
- With the same ticket it is possible to visit the other monuments of the Duomo Cathedral (Giotto’s Bell Tower, St. John's Baptistery, Santa Reparata Crypt) and its museum
- Please confirm the language of the guided tour (English, Italian or Spanish) directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information on the voucher after booking
- Visitors are required to climb 463 steps
- No lifts (elevators) are available
- The climb is not recommended for people suffering from heart problems, vertigo or claustrophobia
- The times of access to the monuments are subject to changes in time due to extraordinary events
- Tour suggested for adults
- It is prohibited to enter in shorts or with uncovered shoulders
- No skip-the-line access to the Cathedral from November to March
- From Monday to Saturday at 10.00am, 11.30am and 2:00pm
Piazza del Duomo in Florence is an extraordinary open-air museum, full of chests holding incredible ...
This fascinating walk winds along an enchanting itinerary of a mile over a UNESCO World Heritage are...
Visit the birthplace of the Renaissance and hometown of Leonardo da Vinci with your Florence City Pa...
Experience the exciting discovery of the places and paths of Palazzo Vecchio that are not accessible...
The museums included in this ticket are: - the Porcelain Museum - the Boboli Gardens - the Bardini G...
This fascinating walk winds along an enchanting itinerary of a mile, crossing through the UNESCO Wor...
Enjoy intimate small group walking tour through the historical city centre of Florence This small gr...
This fascinating walk winds along an enchanting itinerary of a mile through a UNESCO World Heritage ...
Leave Florence behind and head to Pisa, the beautiful city known worldwide for its Leaning Tower and...
This new 2-day package will take you from Florence to Rome city centre with a high-speed train.Your ...